Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
you can only have sex with adult sims and not with teens?
From what i remember you can, just edit the mod in-game in the options.
Not like there's much difference between Teens and Young Adults anyway, they look the same pretty much.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
If you have issues with the naked bodies not appearing in CAS (where you make new sims)
Its best to use Cmars Body replacements as he is the only one who has patched the package to work properly

The other body replacements can still be used in the non replacement form (show up as clothing)
Some people will not run into this issue but a lot will
Even clearing cache will not help
My advice is use Cmars default then use the clothing versions (non replacement) if you wish

Also no disrespect Bloo but why not link the makers blog he has a direct download?

My Modded Sim :)
View attachment 2191
You mean this link that can be found in the post if you bother reading?
asdadad.png

If you're referring to Wicked Whims, i post Patreon versions not free.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thats not the link but I am not going to post again in this thread as I am not wishing to get negative feedback as my post was not negative
Thanks for the file anyway never needed it but thanks for uploading it

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thats not the link but I am not going to post again in this thread as I am not wishing to get negative feedback as my post was not negative
Thanks for the file anyway never needed it but thanks for uploading it
That's the link that the creator of Wicked Whims recommended not me. Feel free to link what you think is the right link, the one you provided is the same.

This is the same link i have in the post.

TurboDriver mod recommendation list.

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
So I have a few bugs when I run the WickedWhims mod. I don't know if its just me but if anyone knows any solution I'd be very thankful
  1. When I load the game and start playing my sim, I'm unable to access the inventory. They need to go to work and come back for me to be able to access it again.
  2. When I visit any place such as a gym, spa, or a festival , there are no NPCs. This is the same when I hire someone like a maid. It displays the message as hired and the person is on the premises but they never show up. Same goes to inviting people to hangout at my place.
I haven't done anything different. I installed the game, copied the crack file, and put the extracted mod files in the mod folder (WW and the animations). If anyone has any suggestions please do share.

Also the game version is: 1.25.136.1020 and WW version: 2.1.2.083
Edit: When I disable the mod, everything works as expected.

Reactions: ZackEr

ZackEr

Aug 6, 2016
So I have a few bugs when I run the WickedWhims mod. I don't know if its just me but if anyone knows any solution I'd be very thankful
  1. When I load the game and start playing my sim, I'm unable to access the inventory. They need to go to work and come back for me to be able to access it again.
  2. When I visit any place such as a gym, spa, or a festival , there are no NPCs. This is the same when I hire someone like a maid. It displays the message as hired and the person is on the premises but they never show up. Same goes to inviting people to hangout at my place.
I haven't done anything different. I installed the game, copied the crack file, and put the extracted mod files in the mod folder (WW and the animations). If anyone has any suggestions please do share.

Also the game version is: 1.25.136.1020 and WW version: 2.1.2.083
Edit: When I disable the mod, everything works as expected.
same problem after wickedwhims update

Aug 25, 2016
Check you have ctrl and proper shift but control + shift + C together does bring console up in top left PC COMMAND+SHIFT+C on a Mac
well i got it open but it's seem i have to press down both SHift + right Ctrl and spamming all buttons 2gether to be able to pop up the console

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes