Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Yup, got it to work for some time, but then out of nowhere I started getting this error, tried replacing the crack content to no avail.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yup, got it to work for some time, but then out of nowhere I started getting this error, tried replacing the crack content to no avail.
I've no idea, re-install it. Never had that problem. You can use whatever version of the game if it meets the requirements so you don't need to use the one i'm sharing. This thread is all about the mod.

AvAcyn

Uploader
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Ive passed the new bugfixing update to BlueDust, It pretty much fixes all the bugs with the toddler update. He just needs to update the OP. So have patience guys. :)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added , i'll update the torrent with the Vampire expansion when there's one around.

Reactions: QBQ

AvAcyn

Uploader
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Provided the Feb 4th WickedWhims Update. The date in the OP is incorrect, Just hit the DL link and it should give you the Feb 4 version.

Many greets.

AvA

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can't seem to undo my delete. anyways issue came back. So I install sims 4 from the torrent provided, origin opens, won't let me play it without activating the game, found a file in /programfiles/sims4cityliving(or something like that)/game/bin/Python called key that was in a rar file. I open the rar file and the key does nothing, It doesn't even say what type of file it is other than it's a type of file. And yes, I have used both of the .exe in the bin folder but both just open Origin. Re-installing to see what went wrong.

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
can't seem to undo my delete. anyways issue came back. So I install sims 4 from the torrent provided, origin opens, won't let me play it without activating the game, found a file in /programfiles/sims4cityliving(or something like that)/game/bin/Python called key that was in a rar file. I open the rar file and the key does nothing, It doesn't even say what type of file it is other than it's a type of file. And yes, I have used both of the .exe in the bin folder but both just open Origin. Re-installing to see what went wrong.
Try a different torrent. I've only shared this one because it use it. The thread is about the mod itself. This is the original page were i got it from I had no problems with Origin so i can't help.

Did you follow the installation step?

The Sims 4 Torrent by RELOADED (if you don't have another)
1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game. No other Sims 4 release required to install.
4. Set language using the language selector (or through Cracked .ini file).
5. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to
your game install directory.

6. Play the game.
7. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT ASSHOLE!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
didn't see the /Crack Directory. Didn't think to open the ISO as a folder to grab it either.

Reactions: Bloo

orcaki

Oct 15, 2016
i cant make it work i play the game normaly but what i need to do to get the mods menu i click on bets chairs nothing it plays like normal as if there is no mods at all
how to activate the kinky staff?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i cant make it work i play the game normaly but what i need to do to get the mods menu i click on bets chairs nothing it plays like normal as if there is no mods at all
how to activate the kinky staff?
Read the thread, it's all explained there in detail.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added version

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes