Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
Do I need to extract all the animation bundle to Mods folder ?

EDIT : All working good, worth my time downloading the game all over again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

freemason

Sep 14, 2016
you are doing an outstanding job do far Thnx Alot
i have request though i know you are busy a lot but do you have access to mike24 animations?

Good luck

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
you are doing an outstanding job do far Thnx Alot
i have request though i know you are busy a lot but do you have access to mike24 animations?

Good luck
I'll update them tomorrow if i get the chance, i left the notice for people to know it's better to get animation from source because i might not always update those but i'll try tomorrow.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm so confused. It's not working q_q can someone just rar the mod folder with all the contents in it and upload it? :( :( :(

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Has anyone ever experienced a failed to save error 401? We've tried deleting the save folder and restarting the game (like people say in forums) but every-time we add the mods the game gives the error 401 failed to save, without the mod it works fine-

freemason

Sep 14, 2016
Has anyone ever experienced a failed to save error 401? We've tried deleting the save folder and restarting the game (like people say in forums) but every-time we add the mods the game gives the error 401 failed to save, without the mod it works fine-
i dont know about that but i do know everytime we update the mod we should delete wickedwhimsmod folder in saves folder so the game works fine
also the new version is out and thank u for updating animation bundle i never seen paid animations mike24 is my first!

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Well @TheyCallMeSomething I'm going to be honest with you. I've downloaded the game and the mods, i set it up normally and I'm not getting errors, i know this doesn't help you at all. All i did was download the torrent, after it was done i renamed the folder to Sims 4 (C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\The Sims 4), i changed the ini file to English language, i started the game (C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe) to generate the mods folder and stuff (C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), i changed the options menu to accept all mods including scripts, closed the game. Next i just extracted the main mod, requirements mods and the animation mods all into there (without any sub-folders). I booted the game made a new character, the mod loads correctly as do the animations and the game saves.

I'm really sorry, i have no idea what is happening with your game, i uploaded my mod folder here for you to try, first i would recommend you to erase everything related to the game, re-download make sure that generated folder is gone, and do the same has me above.

AvAcyn

Uploader
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
If anyone needs any tech support for TS4, im more than happy to troubleshoot.

AvAcyn

Uploader
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Here's my Mod folder for you TCMS. Quite a bit of CC in there but you can delete all of them.

Reactions: muttdoggy

freemason

Sep 14, 2016
does anyone have access to mike24 patreon animations?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@Bluedust do you have any expansions installed with your game?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The torrent i provided comes with all expansions, if you mean do they work, yes they do you don't have to do anything.
I didnt use your torrent Q_Q Here I go again on my own, going down the only road I've ever known. (downloading your torrent) :)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I didnt use your torrent Q_Q Here I go again on my own, going down the only road I've ever known. (downloading your torrent) :)
Well that would explain a lot, did you check what version of the game you were running requirement was 1.20.60.1020 or newer - No Expansions Required

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes