Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

freemason

Sep 14, 2016
Hey freemason you seemed to know a bit about the mod animators (i think it was you i had this conversation), if you know any more animators i might be missing please do tell, same goes for anyone else, if you know some animators for WickedWhims (previously wickedwoohoo) do tell.
Man You Got all of em but if i saw something new i will mention it
Great Job!

AvAcyn

Uploader
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Hmm I think the cum texture is missing, because somehow I'm seeing orange trails over the sims when they climax.
If your seeing orange tiger stripes on your sims and they stay. That means your sim is sick! Buy some meds from the PC or visit the hospital. :p

Like this?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hmm I think the cum texture is missing, because somehow I'm seeing orange trails over the sims when they climax.
Might have something to do with the mod changing names, maybe some code is trying to reach something that has been renamed i honestly dunno.

OR if it's anything like the image above you might have gotten an STD, better buy some meds, Next time wear a condom. Safe Sex.

Last edited:

freemason

Sep 14, 2016

Requires at least Sims 4 version 1.20.60.1020 or newer - No Expansions Required
(Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19 will not work!)
Dev changed the name from WickedWoohoo to WickedWhims because of EA, some files name might be different.

What is this mod?
WickedWhims
is a mod that offers animated sex and exhibitionism interactions. Do you want your sims to have sex? Do you want to try exhibitionism and flash your neighbors? Try WickedWhims! For full list of features check out the list below.
New custom interactions, custom skills, custom traits, custom buffs, custom whims, custom jobs, custom objectives, custom reactions, support for autonomy interactions, story progression and modifications to existing gameplay.
Check the screenshots below!

Custom Content (cum layers and condom) and logo made by LumiaLoverSims -

Features - Everything You Can Do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to start with exhibitionism?
WickedWhims has fully implemented exhibitionism skill that decides what you can do. Every level unlocks new possibilities as your sim gains more confidence. To start just change into more revealing outfit or admire yourself in a mirror. Because Sims 4 doesn't have anything that defines revealing of given outfit part the revealing outfits are swimwear and sleepwear (both don't include underwear). The more sims see you in revealing outfit, the more you gain to your skill and this rule applies to anything you do in the future. With every level you get a small notification explaining new things you can do, so from that point everything should be clear.

How to start with sex?
Sex interactions are based on animations which you can download below. Every animation has a different location it can be used at. Look around, probably your bed offers few animations.
If you want to start a sex interaction with other sims then make sure they are nearby when doing it. You can disable gender restrictions and use every animation for every sim and remember that you can swap positions of sims in the interaction. If you want to have a threesome or more, invite other sims to the interaction, but remember that you need animations that support more than two sims.

  
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Known Bugs - Everything That's Wrong
  • Club gathering outfits will override sims naked outfits for the time of the gathering
  • Sims asking for sex sometimes stand in weird positions when talking
  • House veranda still counts as inside home
  • Default skill learn notification doesn't pop-up when learning skill using manual functions

Requirements - You Need This!

Mods in this list are required for WickedWhims to look and work properly. Some of them are exchangeable for preferred alternatives.

> Female/Male Skin Replacement - [cmar_FemaleAdultEADetailsSkinsV2, cmar_FemaleTeenYAElderEADetailsSkinsV2]
> Hard Penis Mesh CAS Part - Included in the package [viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4]
> Soft Penis Mesh CAS Part - Included in the package [cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit]

You can use any skin replacement you want!
There is no need to set any CAS parts in the editor! WickedWhims does everything for you.

Installation - Really Easy!

1. Download the mod.
2. Open downloaded archive file.
3. Open folder with Sims 4 Mods (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods).
4. Drag and drop 'WickedWhimsmMod' folder to opened 'Mods' folder.
5. Make sure mods are enabled in the game -
6. Make backup of your saves - copy 'saves' folder in Sims 4 Documents (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves)

Installation of sex animations is exactly the same. Simply put the downloaded animation packages in the 'Mods’ folder (no folders just files).

To run WickedWhims you need:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhimso_Overrides.package
cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package
viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package

The Sims 4 Torrent by LEGENDS (if you don't have another)
No Install, just run game.exe
2. Language Change (Chinese by default): Open and edit RidOrigin.ini and change
the language line to English, Example: Language=eu_US\"
3. Ignore false positive on some AV.

Features:

Animations - Required for sex
This is the list of available animations for WickedWhims (if you find more or created more, tell me).
To use sex interactions you need sex animations. Few are built-in to the mod, but you should check these out:

Download - Files
  • The Sims 4 (torrent bellow or use a version you own if it meets requirements)
  • NEW UPDATE
  • i recommend you use the links above and download from the source

Created by TurboDriver

Samples:
the new version is out october 2 tnx bluedust
changelog
  • Made autonomy to take shower from cum only apply to NPC sims
  • Fixed issue with sims incredible desire to take shower
  • Fixed monster children
also mike24 updated his animatons and a new animiator added

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
the new version is out october 2 tnx bluedust
changelog
  • Made autonomy to take shower from cum only apply to NPC sims
  • Fixed issue with sims incredible desire to take shower
  • Fixed monster children
also mike24 updated his animatons and a new animiator added
Added the newer version + changelog and updated the animator bundle.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This thread was moved into the MODS section under GAMES.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hi Thnx For The Update Also I cant Find Game Section
You need to tell F95 and staff member that, i've already asked them to move it to the main UI below XXX Games. Btw it's probably hidden inside ... at the top if you have a small resolution.

freemason

Sep 14, 2016
You need to tell F95 and staff member that, i've already asked them to move it to the main UI below XXX Games. Btw it's probably hidden inside ... at the top if you have a small resolution.
ok i will ask them tnx man

AvAcyn

Uploader
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
I've send a PM to bluedust for the new version.

• Fixed penis model gap for male with female frame
  • Made Untraditional Nerd penis mesh be prioritized when picking penis parts
  • Minor improvements

He will upload it as soon as he sees my PM have patience all. :)

Reactions: Bloo

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
I've send a PM to bluedust for the new version.

• Fixed penis model gap for male with female frame
    • Made Untraditional Nerd penis mesh be prioritized when picking penis parts
    • Minor improvements
He will upload it as soon as he sees my PM have patience all. :)
This one is actually a public version so it's also up on Loverslab itself.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yes but it's the most recent available version.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've got a itch to start playing the sims 4 again and with this mod... :FeelsGoodMan:

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes