• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

S7K

Jul 24, 2017
Does someone have a problem with Azmodan22 patreon animation updates ?? I can't see them anymore in my game. All the others animations work very well, and are visibles, but not the azmodann2 animations (patreon or no patreon)

F

finfin

probably you installed normal and rough,you need to put just 1 version

S7K

Jul 24, 2017
I though it could be that kind of problem, but no : I have juste one version, the Normal version. I always put only one of them.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
apparently i have the same problem with azmodan animation, i just put one but none appear i wonder why?

btw thanks for everything you share really appreciate it

S7K

Jul 24, 2017
Does someone have a problem with Azmodan22 patreon animation updates ?? I can't see them anymore in my game. All the others animations work very well, and are visibles, but not the azmodann2 animations (patreon or no patreon)
probably you installed normal and rough,you need to put just 1 version
I though it could be that kind of problem, but no : I have juste one version, the Normal version. I always put only one of them.
apparently i have the same problem with azmodan animation, i just put one but none appear i wonder why?

btw thanks for everything you share really appreciate it
Okay so : i resolved my problem. I read @brikbeard that you have the same problem, so here my solution, hope it's the same for you : In my Animations Folder, I had one obsolete Azmodan22 package, named "Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations". I deleted it and the animations that were missing, are now visible.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes