Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I would upload 3.2.4.115.1, but this "Removed special support for custom feet", just seems broken from the sound of it. I could upload it if you guys want, but clipping sounds probable.

Reactions: kyleeee

jucker22buuck

May 8, 2017
I would upload 3.2.4.115.1, but this "Removed special support for custom feet", just seems broken from the sound of it. I could upload it if you guys want, but clipping sounds probable.
Well, I don't use the custom feet that WickedWhims supported, I use Necrodog's. Which works with the mod without the mod even having support for it. So...that doesn't really effect me.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well, I don't use the custom feet that WickedWhims supported, I use Necrodog's. Which works with the mod without the mod even having support for it. So...that doesn't really effect me.
By all means, knock yourself out. Turbodriver recommends to use that feet replacement anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Good thing he solved the same object problem, my sims we're always doing in a toilet, it was a obsession haha

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
hi guys, i am playing with the 3.2.4.113 but when i install this new update the mod dont work :( (no wicked interactions) anyone know if game pacht 1.25 is still supported?

jucker22buuck

May 8, 2017
hi guys, i am playing with the 3.2.4.113 but when i install this new update the mod dont work :( (no wicked interactions) anyone know if game pacht 1.25 is still supported?
Are other mods working? Make sure they weren't disabled when you updated your game. Also make sure script mods are enabled.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
It's still not yet compatible with the latest update.

Reactions: quarzo

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, so I uploaded my Mod folder to Mega. Couldn't think of a better uploader, so I uploaded in 4GB increments so you can avoid the 5GB download limit via VPN (I personally recommend Windscribe). I'm going away on vacation later on today so I can't really upload to any mirrors. Altogether the .RAR files come up to 16GB-ish uncompressed with 5600-ish packages/scripts.

Just a warning, the folder is a fucking mess, but it's an okay starting point. Can't really guarantee there will be no duplicates/invalid mods but it works on my end anyway.

Last edited:

catapulte

May 3, 2017
Hey guys, so I uploaded my Mod folder to Mega. Couldn't think of a better uploader, so I uploaded in 4GB increments so you can avoid the 5GB download limit via VPN (I personally recommend Windscribe). I'm going away on vacation later on today so I can't really upload to any mirrors. Altogether the .RAR files come up to 16GB-ish uncompressed with 5600-ish packages/scripts.

Just a warning, the folder is a fucking mess, but it's an okay starting point. Can't really guarantee there will be no duplicates/invalid mods but it works on my end anyway.

Lol i can not download to mega :(
lol je n'arrive pas a télécharger sur mega :(
si quelqu'un la télécharger et peut le mettre un liens différent
If someone download it and can put it a different links
plz :)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
guys a little question about Sex Autonomy, what mean? sims can make free sex¿?. if yes this feature dont work for me :FeelsBadMan:

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
guys a little question about Sex Autonomy, what mean? sims can make free sex¿?. if yes this feature dont work for me :FeelsBadMan:
It means Sims are able to ask for sex by themselves without any user input.

Yup, the ww autonomy is actually suck.

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Have you tried changing some settings? Maybe I'm lucky but it happens most of the time my sims go to any lot now. Nightclubs almost always, house parties, cafes, even saw coworkers use autonomy at the police station... everywhere.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Have you tried changing some settings? Maybe I'm lucky but it happens most of the time my sims go to any lot now. Nightclubs almost always, house parties, cafes, even saw coworkers use autonomy at the police station... everywhere.
I had to disable autonomy because of that, kept bringing suspects to the police station and suddenly they're fucking in the bathroom with some other cop. Also I'm greedy and don't like to share the women. :winkytongue:

Reactions: Burt

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
i have autonomy all setting maxed and enable, but the magic never happen :FeelsBadMan:, well tomorrow i will try test it with all other mods disable

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes