Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Im having the same issue. Downloaded an updates version of the game, I believe 1.90. Does the whicked whim not work with the updated client of the sims 4 or does it have to be a specific version such as listed here in the first page such as version 1.3 pr 1.4 something (giving an example). I am able to open the game and see the p pop up saying the mods are not pree screened but when pausing and unpausing the time, the purple pop up window does not appear.
Is there a specific version of the game that I need to download or does the updated client not work?
If i need an outdated version of the game, then would someone be able to post a link? i have not been able to find a 1.3 or lower version thats supported as listed in this thread.
Please let me know what you guys think, any insight will help. I'm unable to post pics now but will do so once I am home.
Hey friend. I managed to solve it by simply downloading wicked whims from its own site on google. The one on the forum seems incredibly outdated or broken. It worked out of the box once I got it from its own site.

The threads themselves seem fucked, I dunno the history but there is a closed mods thread, then this, then there is also the main wicked whims thread and such, seemingly an organizing nightmare, not all of the stuff seems up to date or right.

Reactions: tameimp

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
after downloading this mod it says there should be a purple icon that shows the mod is working but where i can´t find it anywhere in the game?

DarDev

Jun 14, 2018
after downloading this mod it says there should be a purple icon that shows the mod is working but where i can´t find it anywhere in the game?
Just click on a bed (or some other furniture) and you should see a new WW action with a purple icon. You also need download animations, not only the mod to go further. Make sure you check the "use mod" and "use script" (or something like that) in the game setting.
If you don't have the icon, maybe the mod version doesn't work with your game version. If all is updated, it should be working.

• Red Heart
Reactions: odynson

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
Just click on a bed (or some other furniture) and you should see a new WW action with a purple icon. You also need download animations, not only the mod to go further. Make sure you check the "use mod" and "use script" (or something like that) in the game setting.
If you don't have the icon, maybe the mod version doesn't work with your game version. If all is updated, it should be working.
Thanks will check!

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
So another question here after i have put the mods Sensual studio mod and modernvideostudio in the mod folder where the game is installed on i still can´t se them anywhere in the game when im going over to all props? Am i doing something wrong? And also im on version 1.77.131.1030 so the mods should work. And i still can´t get whickedwims sex animations to work either

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
So another question here after i have put the mods Sensual studio mod and modernvideostudio in the mod folder where the game is installed on i still can´t se them anywhere in the game when im going over to all props? Am i doing something wrong? And also im on version 1.77.131.1030 so the mods should work. And i still can´t get whickedwims sex animations to work either
At that version, you would need the legacy versions of WW, if it's there. The SIms4 is at least up to 1.9 something for a version.

Reactions: odynson

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Is there anything known about modding possibilities in Sims 5? I know not much is known about that game yet but maybe things like whether it will be using the same game engine at least?

Also are there any other good sources for WW animations apart from LoversLab? Thanks

Sinestrea011704

Nov 14, 2022
I got a notification of having a malware virus when I downloaded Whicked whims in their site. Since I tried to scan the virus scanner on my laptop I cannot download whicked whims.

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
I got a notification of having a malware virus when I downloaded Whicked whims in their site. Since I tried to scan the virus scanner on my laptop I cannot download whicked whims.
You would probably have to make an exception in your anti virus software or temporarily disabled it. Also you can't download it from 'their' site, they link to either NexusMods or itch.io

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Hi, a bit late here, just asking what to do if the mod doesn't appear (no purple notification, even tho the loading up plugins/scripts/menu when you start the game pops up and I have custom mods and scripts enabled)
here's the full story:

one of my buds gave me both the game (cracked) and their list of mods + Wickedwhims latest version.

When I started the game with the mods all were ok, but when I finished making the sims I tried putting them into a lot and the game just reverts back to the town/city selection screen, as if I didn't place them.

later on I found that the game saved (via load game) the lot I picked, but once I clicked and the sims appeared in the empty lot I picked for them, the notification for the WickedWhims mod worked, but the game closed soon after on it's own (instantly)

I cleaned up the mods and only kept the Wicked whims one, when I start the game it loads normally, the mod notification pops up, but as soon as I click anywhere the game crashes.

did a full clean up and reinstalled wicked whims from here, but the thing is :
1- the size here was 21mb for the wicked whims mod folder, while their file size was 106mb?
2- The game works normally and the "scripts" menu appear when you start up the game in the main menu but when I enter the sims lot the wickedwhims notif doesn't appear and none of it's options do, I checked the options and it still has the "Custom mods and scripts" enabled.

so what am I doing wrong? any help is appreciated.

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
I would be even happy to a rudimentary attraction system where you can decide for yourself which sim can be attractive or repulsive on a scale of 1-10.
This "rudimentary" attraction system that you mentioned is actually the best existing solution I can think this moment, and I'm quite disappointed it's not exist in the Wickedwhims. It's the key to the perfection for this mod. In the sims 3 kinky world this 1 to 10 scale already existed, just it should have been refined a little more yet to earn bigger impact.

The WW mostly using the chemistry system more, but I feel this whole idea quite overrated in the sims series because it's bleeding from too many wounds, and its implementation in the game does not resemble to the reality at all. I mean.. is it really okay for our sim to be attracted to even the ugliest npcs in the entire town, just because (s)he has one or two trait which is included in your main sim's turn ons..?! I don't think so.
But it's even more ridiculous when (in the Sims2) the game randomly sets a new resident to be attracted to stench. So... the chemistry system alone is not enough.
Unfortunately there still aren't too much possibilities for a dev or a modder to make this system lifelike, that's why they should use all means, and currently I can't imagine a better solution than to combine these two variations together.

Last edited:

darkvoid66

Nov 2, 2018
(Version 1.25, 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30, 1.31, 1.32 or 1.33 should work!)
Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19, 1.20, 1.21, 1.22, 1.23, 1.24, 1.25, 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30, 1.31, 1.32 and 1.33 will not work!)

I have 1.33, will it work or not ?!

Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
Hey, wanted to ask if anybody had a similar problem, and weter they found a solution.

Basically, whenever i take pictures using the WW 'sex photo' feature i cannot rotate the camera with the slider.
If i 'fix the game' in origin, i the rotation works only during the first time using the sex photo feature.

I can rotate the camera normally when taking the pictures as the game intended etc.

Any help/solutions??

Malseman

Jun 9, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for a list of all moodlets a sim can get after sex, masturbating, getting caught, etc, and possibly how to get them.

Anyone know where I could find this?

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
This "rudimentary" attraction system that you mentioned is actually the best existing solution I can think this moment, and I'm quite disappointed it's not exist in the Wickedwhims. It's the key to the perfection for this mod. In the sims 3 kinky world this 1 to 10 scale already existed, just it should have been refined a little more yet to earn bigger impact.

The WW mostly using the chemistry system more, but I feel this whole idea quite overrated in the sims series because it's bleeding from too many wounds, and its implementation in the game does not resemble to the reality at all. I mean.. is it really okay for our sim to be attracted to even the ugliest npcs in the entire town, just because (s)he has one or two trait which is included in your main sim's turn ons..?! I don't think so.
But it's even more ridiculous when (in the Sims2) the game randomly sets a new resident to be attracted to stench. So... the chemistry system alone is not enough.
Unfortunately there still aren't too much possibilities for a dev or a modder to make this system lifelike, that's why they should use all means, and currently I can't imagine a better solution than to combine these two variations together.
If I may comment on the topic, in my opinion anything is better than the chemistry system. But seriously... if a sim's attraction list contains for example black hair, will she be attracted to all other sims who is black haired?? It's all a joke.. The whole WickedWhims is based on this lame system, and many people wonder if the game is frivolous and boring?
But what you guys talking about, giving each sim its own attraction from 1-10, reminds me of the Reward Attraction System from the sims3. Actually, this is one of the 8 options of the Retuned Attraction mod, but I only used the reward part.
The essence of the reward mod was that you could decide which sim was attractive, and the result was very entertaining, because all of those sims I chosed became the center of attention without exception. It was really fun to watch the men constant attempts at those women who had such attractive abilities. I couldn't even call this perfect, but I think it has been the most realistic so far.
This system or the idea you mentioned should be rather further developed, instead of forcing the current one since 20 years. I hope Turbodriver realizes one day that the chemistry system has no future..

Reactions: Karneol

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
If I may comment on the topic, in my opinion anything is better than the chemistry system. But seriously... if a sim's attraction list contains for example black hair, will she be attracted to all other sims who is black haired?? It's all a joke.. The whole WickedWhims is based on this lame system, and many people wonder if the game is frivolous and boring?
But what you guys talking about, giving each sim its own attraction from 1-10, reminds me of the Reward Attraction System from the sims3. Actually, this is one of the 8 options of the Retuned Attraction mod, but I only used the reward part.
The essence of the reward mod was that you could decide which sim was attractive, and the result was very entertaining, because all of those sims I chosed became the center of attention without exception. It was really fun to watch the men constant attempts at those women who had such attractive abilities. I couldn't even call this perfect, but I think it has been the most realistic so far.
This system or the idea you mentioned should be rather further developed, instead of forcing the current one since 20 years. I hope Turbodriver realizes one day that the chemistry system has no future..
I agree, although I still think that we need the chemitry system, just it should be mixed together with a new type of attraction system too what we talking about, and maybe the game could be finally closer to lifelike.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
No matter what I do it has been 3 days the message about wickedwhims mod doesn't show I installed the mod correctly, deleted the old files, updating my other mods, deleting dd and also deleted the cache as many times I changed my mods folder. I even went to every folder in my mod folder to delete duplicates myself
I even deleted my saves, and the entire folder for a fresh start but nothing happens.
I couldn't even load a household.
I can't use the mod conflict it goes into infinite loading.
Please help me

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes