Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

heytherewhoop

Nov 27, 2021
The game crashes whenever I travel to a location after installing the Wickedwhims mod. The game works fine if I remove the mod. Anyone know what the issue might be?

NizzBizz4

Jul 1, 2020
Its 2022 is all the DLC here, it torrent says it 5gb less then the actual game on steam. I honestly just want the DLC with my steam copy, but I dont really know where to go to get all the DLC.

DarDev

Jun 14, 2018
Its 2022 is all the DLC here, it torrent says it 5gb less then the actual game on steam. I honestly just want the DLC with my steam copy, but I dont really know where to go to get all the DLC.
The last version with all DLC must be about 50Gb
I dont know if you can use craked DLCs with Steam base game... I cant do it with the Origin base game :(

Anthonywinz

Dec 27, 2017
Unfortinutely the modpack/animation pack linked is no longer of use.
From the comments, i understand there was a big drama, and the guy who made the pack shut it all down.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is there any mod or addon that makes Sims 4 work better? like better use of multi thread cpu or actually use a gpu better?

I have a strong pc but with over 10k cc the game takes quite a while to load all of them and this doesn't make sense, the game should be very simple and load in seconds.

Kelendain

Jan 9, 2018
is there any mod or addon that makes Sims 4 work better? like better use of multi thread cpu or actually use a gpu better?

I have a strong pc but with over 10k cc the game takes quite a while to load all of them and this doesn't make sense, the game should be very simple and load in seconds.
I think that the load time has to do with the big data storage of your cc...Actually i would love to descrease load time myself...

sillstryparn

Jun 3, 2017

do your cc list pop up when you start the game (game meny) ?? if so go to settings and disable it then it may start up faster

radicalronCH

Sep 1, 2022
I remember using this mod years ago. How much adult content is ther in the mean time and how well does it work?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Its just the framework right?
For the animation itself, u need to doenload it separately from many artist

DarDev

Jun 14, 2018
I wish somebody had all the animations complied into one download.
If someone does it, it will be expired the next day! The animators add animations almost every day!
A few years ago I wanted to keep a list of all animations with all their info but I quickly stopped because of the speed of animation updates...

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
If someone does it, it will be expired the next day! The animators add animations almost every day!
A few years ago I wanted to keep a list of all animations with all their info but I quickly stopped because of the speed of animation updates...
True, but very few of ém are any good.

• Sad
Reactions: fede2020

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
I'm looking for the latest mom/son wicked whims videos, animations from various creators. Not mods, or anything like that.. Just their video content. Thx in advance. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes