Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Anyone using the ooOLaLa animations, was curious if there is any point in getting them or if there was any interest in having them posted here.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
hey i'm lurking this forum for kinkyworld and wickedwhims builds, now that i managed to get a few patreon animations i want to give back to the community, enjoy!

All yrsa ,mike24 and omaster's packs.
If someone has the other animation packs please share them, i'm a completionist but can't really spend 150 euro at month to become patron of all animators :confounded:

Edit:couldn't upload file on the site and i didn't have enough posts to post links, now you should be able to download it. I know it's not mega but i can't register there (they just don't send me confirmation email,yes i checked spam :) )

Last edited:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
hey i'm lurking this forum for kinkyworld and wickedwhims builds, now that i managed to get a few patreon animations i want to give back to the community, enjoy!

If someone has the other animation packs please share them, i'm a completionist but can't really spend 150 euro at month to become patron of all animators :confounded:

Edit:couldn't upload file on the site and i didn't have enough posts to post links, now you should be able to download it. I know it's not mega but i can't register there (they just don't send me confirmation email,yes i checked spam :) )
Wow! Thanks for those. I had so many missing

Iudex

Jun 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BIG THANKS :)

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Just out of curiosity, what are the best premium animation packs? I haven't really looked which animators have Patreons or not.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Well i only subscribed to mike, omaster,yrsa and r-lo and i still have to check the actual content in game.
Omaster and mike24 seems to have a lot of patreon animations and are kind of slow to release them for free. Mike also have a package that is only avaiable on patreon (darkfantasies)
R-lo and yrsa don't really have a lot of patreon stuff and they release it for free pretty quick anyway.

That i didn't buy oolalaworld seems to have a LOT of patreon animations, zorak has 20 patreon exclusives. Most others as far as i can see don't have so much content on patreon and/or they release it quickly to loverslab.
But a lot of climax scenes are not avaiable on free packages, that sucks.

Oh and btw you can trick patreon to a certain extent and depending on the animator page.
I subscribed, downloaded the animation and then unsubscribed right away and subscribed to another patreon.
Some patreon accounts charged right away, others i think wait until the 1st of the month or at least they don't charge you right away, so i was able to download 25euros worth of animation and spent 14 euros on a prepaid credit card with only 15 euros on it. Then my account got blocked XD.
Tried messing around with a fake credit card number and they banned me right away, but maybe even that works with some patreon pages (or an empty legit card).

Just don't do this shit with accounts or credit cards that you care about, and don't do it for olala's page, he definetly charge you right away.

Last edited:

Iudex

Jun 24, 2017
lupobianco have three patreon animation: the 4 patreon animations, and the kamasutra, and the lupobianco animations v7.0

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Oh yeah forgot about lupobianco, he's actually the more expensive on patreon (20 for all his packages) also slimwhims has 15 animations that i don't think he's planning to release for free any time soon.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
is someone else haveing troubles with the fitgirl re-pack ? since i've deleted the version from games4theworld and installed this one the games crashes right before the actual gameplay starts and it says that my graphic card has blocked the access to Sims 4 i didn't had this one earlier ... anybody knows why ?

Iudex

Jun 24, 2017
isn't fitgirl version outdated? Anyway try this.

That's the latest sims 4 repack by fitgirl

is someone else haveing troubles with the fitgirl re-pack ? since i've deleted the version from games4theworld and installed this one the games crashes right before the actual gameplay starts and it says that my graphic card has blocked the access to Sims 4 i didn't had this one earlier ... anybody knows why ?
Im currently using the latest fitgirl repack and im not having any problems. I've search for a solution and i think you already saw them

Last edited:

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
That's the latest sims 4 repack by fitgirl

Im currently using the latest fitgirl repack and im not having any problems. I've search for a solution and i think you already saw them

yep I've googled it already and also everything is already up to date ... however i'll continue trying :D

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
isn't fitgirl version outdated? Anyway try this.

Would you know if 1.31 adds anything more to 1.29. My 1.29 has been running smoothly with all the mods, so don't want to update unless I'm missing something. Thanks !

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes