• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Anyone knows how the sex autonomy is triggered?, I haven't had luck.
Can someone post the patreon post where it's explained?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
WickedWhims_3.2.3.110.2 has my sims constantly spinning in circles trying to get dressed lol. Its getting so you can't use any cc anymore if you use WickedWhims or mcc. Way to many LastException errors now and conflicts between the 2 programs if run together. At least for me anyway and thats with moving out the few mods I have left and latest versions.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
this mod works like a charm but my female sims look like the plastic barbies with out nips or

well any suggestion for female skin?

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
It's in op post under Optional Mods - You May Need This! tab.
I was looking for a better set cuz i already have this mod,i thought maybe another version included with this mods and maybe not working for me.. (yeah not included only a massive d0ng included, lol)
by the way tnx for reply

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I was looking for a better set cuz i already have this mod,i thought maybe another version included with this mods and maybe not working for me.. (yeah not included only a massive d0ng included, lol)
by the way tnx for reply
Some of those Optional Mods are out of date now. Search out WickedWhims on "Loverslab" Site for new ones. I can't post links yet. But I use "Hiroki Better Body Mod" and "Heliotropic Heavy Boobs 1.2" ***Make sure to read instructions for installing though***

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes