Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
Am I correct in assuming that the new WW parts system is what broke LunarEclipse's penis and it won't likely be fixed anytime soon given that LunarEclipse has apparently not been around on LL for a long while now? Kind of sucks given I don't really like any of the alternatives at all.

Turbodriver claimed he decided to cut his losses and get rid of the widely disliked new anatomy system, but all he really did was change it to be slightly less stupid and intrusive and implement it anyway. It's mildly annoying from my perspective to say the least, given that LE's penis works fine outside of the WW stuff, leading me to believe that the reason it's broken is due to the new anatomy setup.
Well, Turbodriver went ahead and apparently provided a fixed version of the LunarEclipse penis on LoversLab, complete without the annoying hassle of having to separately apply the texture. I salute him for this and any criticisms I had regarding this issue have therefore been remedied. I kind of wish I'd seen it earlier but apparently LL's search function is terrible.

Reactions: adamz

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
is the latest patreon WW working for everyone?
My animations are in continuous loop of starting sex but never do. Resetting sims won't work. Pretty sure this version posted here is wonky. Got the regular version off the official site and that one wprks.

Last edited:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if i should take this opportunity to wipe out my OVER 9000! Mods folder and start over...

Just kidding! They are a little over 4000, though since the 99% of them won't work, that would mean starting over from zero downloading only those i like the best. Oh well, i was so obsessed with achieving a realistic style that TS4 wasn't meant to have, i may also try and get used to the cartony style a little more.

HKOP

Jan 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For people who do not want to update to the new patch
I haven't updated my game yet so I used the pre patch version and it doesn't work. I click on objects and all I get are setting option.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I don't know if i should take this opportunity to wipe out my OVER 9000! Mods folder and start over...

Just kidding! They are a little over 4000, though since the 99% of them won't work, that would mean starting over from zero downloading only those i like the best. Oh well, i was so obsessed with achieving a realistic style that TS4 wasn't meant to have, i may also try and get used to the cartony style a little more.
I hated I had to do this too, but it was necessary if I wanted to play with the new Expansion. I had just about the same amount of CC/Mods as you... it sucks to go Vanilla... but I hope the mods I use are all eventually updated.

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
I hated I had to do this too, but it was necessary if I wanted to play with the new Expansion. I had just about the same amount of CC/Mods as you... it sucks to go Vanilla... but I hope the mods I use are all eventually updated.
Is it okay to keep the clothing and hair mods or that's gone too?

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
What I did was install 2 The Sims 4 and now I have the old season one and get famous one, so I don't have to worry about my mods.

Last edited:

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
The Better body that came with Wickedwhims seems to be out of date or something. The issue only occurs with Wickedwhims installed. 1.png

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
Is anyone have an issue with sims with two forms? (alien , vampire) having nude parts sticking through their clothing? This only happens in his alien form.

Photo in the spoiler.

Edit - All three version: The two free ones and the patroan version are having the penis tattoo issue.

Another edit - I had to edit the penies setting to native and then back to default which removed the sims clothing in his alien form. I had to redress him back up and that fixed the issue.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes