• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
Did Turbo removed the option to turn the body setting for the better body off? that came with the mod. I'm trying to find it and the option seems to not be there.

Edit - Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm surprised that the first person mode works as well as it does with WW. Unfortunately blowjobs are a bit of a let down, your sims chest gets in the way when you look down in certain animations and the camera resets position if you don't move for a few seconds. I imagine large breasted futa sims would be even worse. Cowgirl/missionary/doggy animations are usually good, in fact some animations just line up perfectly from where your sims look by default. Definitely worth the update so far for me.

It almost feels like it was made with wicked whims in mind.

Reactions: RandomCrsz
Oct 13, 2018
Yeah my cc hair and eyebrows won't change colour in cas.
It's a known issue, the Sims team have been told about it by OM over on the S4S forms. According to her, EA says that they 'hope' they can fix it on their end, otherwise all CC hair will have to be redone because the new coding has fucked up how the game reads the color swatches and most people who create and/or recolor hair clone from only one EA swatch, the dirty blonde one, so now the game is reading all CC colors as one color. It's really fucked up, although not as fucked up as the glitch players have encountered where if you take a Sim into CAS to change their clothing, they rapidly age to the point where players are spending 15 minutes in CAS with a newly aged up Sim picking out outfits and such, only to find that when they get back in game that sim is ready to age up again. In theory, with this glitch, you could get a sim from toddler to death by old age in one Sim day just by going in and out of CAS to rapidly age them. Shockingly (not) the devs didn't notice the issue because it doesn't happen if you have the new expansion pack installed. I wouldn't be surprised that they don't put out a fix for that glitch until after Get Famous comes out, just to sell more copies of that crap show because Simmers know installing the pack will fix the aging Sim glitch.

Sep 21, 2018
Has anyone else had problems with CC breaking with the new update? There's been a lot of reports about hairs and cc breaking with this update. I thought it was only script mods.
Yeah my cc hair and eyebrows won't change colour in cas.
Dang hopefully S4S will be able to fix the problems going on, I want to update but I have a ton of CC and I'm afraid of this patch breaking them.
So on SimsVIP's website, she has a " " listed for those of us with this issue. It requires you to have S4S downloaded to do the fix. However, I tried it in my game (not sure if I should mention this but it isn't a borrowed version) and it only worked on some hairs. I'd try to hold off on doing the fix until a batch fix if you can. But if you're unable to, that fix could possibly help you!

"Possible Fix for CC Hair – Download and Install . Open Sims 4 Studio, then select Content Management/Batch Fixes/CAS/Allow CC for random. Choose the folder where your CC Hairs are and let the batch fix run (Sims 4 Studio will make backups). Thanks !"

maldo

May 10, 2018
So on SimsVIP's website, she has a " " listed for those of us with this issue. It requires you to have S4S downloaded to do the fix. However, I tried it in my game (not sure if I should mention this but it isn't a borrowed version) and it only worked on some hairs. I'd try to hold off on doing the fix until a batch fix if you can. But if you're unable to, that fix could possibly help you!

"Possible Fix for CC Hair – Download and Install . Open Sims 4 Studio, then select Content Management/Batch Fixes/CAS/Allow CC for random. Choose the folder where your CC Hairs are and let the batch fix run (Sims 4 Studio will make backups). Thanks !"
That sucks, every time I download new CC I go out of my way to batch fix them to "disallow for random" so I don't have a bunch of mismatched townies walking around. I'd rather take your advice and hold off for a Get Famous batch fix than see a bunch of eyesores walking around town.

Reactions: UnkemptPaladin
Sep 21, 2018
That sucks, every time I download new CC I go out of my way to batch fix them to "disallow for random" so I don't have a bunch of mismatched townies walking around. I'd rather take your advice and hold off for a Get Famous batch fix than see a bunch of eyesores walking around town.
I thought I was the only one that did the "disallow for random" thing with every batch. Lol!! It truly is an eyesore. Just like you, I'm waiting until they fix it. Other simmers without cc are reporting the same issue with colours not changing, so it definitely appears to be an issue on EA's side just as another simmer here said earlier... I think. Lol!

Reactions: Nihilust and maldo

Sangaril71

Nov 6, 2018
I never knew you could disallow townies from using CC! Man now I can finally get all the weirdos straight out of mardi gra/Austin, Texas out of my game. No offense to those who like to dress.....fabulous.
View attachment 178622 View attachment 178623
Oh lol, that looks funny. x'D But one would not even have to activate 'disallow for random' if the CC creators used the filtering more carefully. I think the panties were set for all gender, for all bottoms and for all weather. Then something like that comes out of it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: maldo

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
anytime Daimaz.. That's what we kind of do here we help each other out if you want my sfs link message me and i will send it

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Broken hair..
S4S may help but as for weird townies you can just select only the hair folder and run allow cc for random on that.. But not sure if its going to work Ill test it, so far all colour options are not working on any Alpha hair and beard, S4S and Sims resource are working on a batch fix as we speak and will release it as soon as they figure out the issue.
Also any scripts not updated wont work, current broken/ fix lists are here..

And here

Reactions: maldo

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
The issue with the swatches not working is a maxis' bug. The issue is just not with custom content hairs it's with the game's hairs as-well.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
This patch broke mod, CC, and the game. Wow how pitiful AND there's paid DLC coming out tomorrow we can't play with because of these problems. Got to love Maxis truly the new Bethesda. It just works.

Reactions: RobinF and maldo

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
The issue with the swatches not working is a maxis' bug. The issue is just not with custom content hairs it's with the game's hairs as-well.
I've tested my game and all the original hairs work fine and change colour, some custom hair will work if using the original maxis colour palete, if you are having problems you may have a rogue script somewhere, any alpha hair with their own colour palete is not working, not a maxis bug as only affects CC, Its an incompatibility with the new python update I suspect, it will be fixed soon as all the main players are working on a fix.

Most of the main modders have updated their CC mods WW Basemental, road to fame etc ... Still waiting on the swatches and the
and
Of course not everyone uses them but thats what I am waiting for.

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
I've tested my game and all the original hairs work fine and change colour, some custom hair will work if using the original maxis colour palete, if you are having problems you may have a rogue script somewhere, any alpha hair with their own colour palete is not working, not a maxis bug as only affects CC
Not just custom content it's also with the game's hairs. -

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Weird, my defualt game hairs work ok, but they are so crap I dont use them except for testing. There's definitely something wonky with the swatches then!

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes