Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
I somehow did not notice conflicts with these modes. He works perfectly.
The nudity reaction has to be disabled in WickedWhims for Hoe it Up to work properly, so it's not completely compatible. The pole dancing feature is about the only thing I like, makes a strip club more interesting. But I'll stick to using Nisa's Wicked Perversions for the prostitution. :heartcoveredeyes:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
The nudity reaction has to be disabled in WickedWhims for Hoe it Up to work properly, so it's not completely compatible. The pole dancing feature is about the only thing I like, makes a strip club more interesting. But I'll stick to using Nisa's Wicked Perversions for the prostitution. :heartcoveredeyes:
Yes, I am aware of this condition. In principle, this function is always turned off.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys,

Sorry for the double post...here is my first contribution, new version of Hoe it up!

For those wondering the update features stripper poles and if you own GTW you can basically run a strip club now.

Reactions: maksimko12

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm guessing this is related to the game and not a mod? I get it every time I travel or load a household. So every loading screen I get a LE message.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find Goppalsme's latest patreon stuff?
I can't post links yet but he has a site, google "Goppalsme's" it's the first to come up. Not sure if it has what you're looking for or not. If you've already done this my apologies.

SivDR92

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find Goppalsme's latest patreon stuff?
Im not sure if they have the latest yet but there were links shared here before that also has GPME's stuff. Managed by Emma's team

Edit: last thing I heard is they were looking for another host site but the latest website/active link was shared here by Gelen, its a text file in a zip file

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
I'm guessing this is related to the game and not a mod? I get it every time I travel or load a household. So every loading screen I get a LE message.
Does the weather also stay the same? Always partly sunny, everywhere you go. No rain or storms? This looks like an LE I was getting when I first started playing seasons.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
I'm no expert but it seems to mention Nisa K's mod a lot if that helps at all?
I had this same error, for me it was a mod issue. It affected holidays, all weather, and I'm sure other things. Initially I played for hours not noticing that it was partly sunny everywhere I went. I can't remember exactly which mod caused it (there was so much mod-chaos at the time) but I believe it was a mod from littlemssam that I hadn't updated. If you use any of those mods there are updates. If that's not the case, then check the broken mods for seasons archive page. There were a ton of popular mods that got updates. If it wasn't the littlemssam issue on this error, then it was a mod that was on the broken mods list that was updated. As for seeing the Nisa references, I may be wrong but I think that mod has a built in exception monitor similar to WW and MCCC, so those could be from that (or I could just be nuts lol). I hope this helps.

Reactions: Curious Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes