Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
First post and we are here to say all of the links on share.dmca.gripe will still be working and we have a site to upload everything to

That is where all of the new files are posted and you can download and it is fast and no more talking about torrents :)

We will get the ts4 patreon pages up as soon as we can, in the mean time here is the link to the map

When You Go To The Link For The Map, It Will Not Take You To A Web Page Instead It Will Download A Zip File. In The Zip File There Is A Text File. On The Text File There Will Be A Link For Every Patreon Creator That We Have CC Content For. Here Is The Link To Map

D

Deleted member 142505

Yeah, it's a few posts above this in Alina's original upload on this very same page...
Would help more if it was included with the post or if he didn't repost and cause confusion.

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
I added a New Folder to my SFS With A gift from Gelen67 It's All his I am just sharing it
I'm sorry, but would you mind to explain me what is "A gift from Gelen67"? I Google for this and this name and found nothing and I'm very curious about what is this.

Edit: just notice that Gelen67 is a member here in the last page, but I still don't know the content in Gift from "Gelen67"

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
LL seems to be down for now, but will probably be back soon :)
i thought my internet was messed up lol thank u for posting
First post and we are here to say all of the links on share.dmca.gripe will still be working and we have a site to upload everything to

That is where all of the new files are posted and you can download and it is fast and no more talking about torrents :)

We will get the ts4 patreon pages up as soon as we can, in the mean time here is the link to the map

When You Go To The Link For The Map, It Will Not Take You To A Web Page Instead It Will Download A Zip File. In The Zip File There Is A Text File. On The Text File There Will Be A Link For Every Patreon Creator That We Have CC Content For. Here Is The Link To Map
hi i keep trying to download the link to the map but it keeps saying download failed virus detected

Reactions: Urizen

Urizen

May 28, 2018
i thought my internet was messed up lol thank u for posting

hi i keep trying to download the link to the map but it keeps saying download failed virus detected
No problem xD

About the map btw, try disabling your antivirus. The file is totally safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes