Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I keep getting LEs when I play. Not sure what's causing it as I have the most recent version of all the mods like WW, Nisa, Basemental Drugs, etc.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I keep getting LEs when I play. Not sure what's causing it as I have the most recent version of all the mods like WW, Nisa, Basemental Drugs, etc.
When exactly do you get those LE's files? What is your Sim doing or what did you told them to do?

All I see in the LE's are a bunch of mods so I am not sure which one is conflicting (I see Nisa's, Hoe It Up, Extreme Violence, Road To Fame, Haunted Mirror)

MrSid

May 7, 2017
I used the cracked IDM to download the files and they gave much better speeds. If you do that make sure to have the IDM integration module in your browser(from chrome web store).

Alrightthen

Jun 14, 2018
If you mean gelen67's link, I downloaded it to look into it - it's just a zip with a .txt in it, completely harmless.

The txt contains links to some CC downloads you can copy paste to your browser, you can check yourself.

Reactions: maldo and rev22x20

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
If you mean gelen67's link, I downloaded it to look into it - it's just a zip with a .txt in it, completely harmless.

The txt contains links to some CC downloads you can copy paste to your browser, you can check yourself.
I mean the site is blocked, not the file.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
What Gelen shared is a txt file with links to the new file host the PatronMustBeDestroyed is using, sadly, this file host has really slow download speed wich makes impossible to download the files and put in another file host.

@kaprol88 my anti-virus blocked too but i put in the exceptions to check anyway, didn't had problems since i use a lot of ad blockers too.

Reactions: maldo
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes