Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Hello! I know it's been a while, but for the moment I stopped pledging to creators on Patreon.
The reason is, almost all of them, over mid 2018, have been abysmal in terms of quality and quantity of updates.
Hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.
You are so right there buddy. Things have gotten repetitive. There are already so many animations out there now it must be a bit difficult to come up with something that isn't just a variation of an existing animation. Glad to see you are still around though.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
@RobinF @Spillthebeans there is one very annoying question you both missed. perhaps the most annoying question of all. wanna guess?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Finfin it's all good, thanks for all you done. If 2000+ animations arent enough for people, they dont belong here, they belong in therapy. lmao

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Hello! I know it's been a while, but for the moment I stopped pledging to creators on Patreon.
The reason is, almost all of them, over mid 2018, have been abysmal in terms of quality and quantity of updates.
Hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.
Looking at Mike, A you know who, and As*modan I can understand. Save your money for more important things. Thanks for sacrificing your time and money for us. We appreciate it.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Well the problem is Patreon system kinda forces then to keep a stream of releases because the system is kinda rigged for artists with a higher amount of output, this is also why games end up with monthly releases with just a few fixes because they need to get something out to keep people subbed.

With animations and these type of sex animations that are more complex it kinda creates a problem as they kinda pushed into steady releases of what is pretty much a relative complex creation, no wonder a lot of people that were there at start have vanished and others have come and gone.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
How do i change the penis size of the male sims? I have them installed but they do not appear in settings?

Apr 27, 2018
My sim runs around all the places before doing something, is there any fix?
:HeyGuys:

Probably. But thats such a bold problem that Id suggest narrowing it down, before cluttering up the thread first. I would google familiar problems first of all. Maybe furniture is the reason for extreme routing. Try moving furniture or unlocking doors - see if that helps. Update any mods you might have in the folder - and remove the conflicting ones. If the problem popped up recently, you might just wanna keep a check on recent stuff you downloaded. If it doesnt spit out an error message its gonna take a while, but youre gonna get it sorted eventually :)

Reactions: MC Johnsson

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Can you guys create a CC folder in mega containing All custom content to add or create sim? from here

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
Is there a trick to nisa's new build ?
Its not on my computer anymore and I cant offer body either ..
Like it just vanished ... lol

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Can you guys create a CC folder in mega containing All custom content to add or create sim? from here
I know its a butt ache searching for CC, waiting 10 seconds for each download to start while being spammed by Ads, then 3 hours later you realize that most of what you downloaded is crap and you delete it. But that's how it is and what your asking is not going to happen here, because it's free content.

The only CC resources here are the remnants of Emma's Emporium (May she rest in peace) found on the OP and its out of date but has some decent CC and no ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes