Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "Finfin, post: 755353, member: 357521"] A partir del próximo mes, publicaré Moth.lode 10 $ update aquí. Así que no hay necesidad de preguntarlo nunca más. ¿Okay? :)[/CITAR]

Gracias

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
@MommaBear Momma u rock, thnx for sharin' ur personal story I respected you even more. It's really mean nothing, but i would like you to know that u have a personal huge fan in St. Pete, Russia.
Continue ur wonderful work (all of u, guyz) and a long life to our resource! :firstimekiss::firstimekiss::firstimekiss:

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
So there's a Discord group now.
Whoever wants to join please contact me, K. Leoric or jF privately and we'll arrange the joining :)

EDIT: it's joinable by anyone. It's in the op.

Reactions: godpan

babydoll

May 16, 2018
Hi, first of all, thank u for the mods! Secondly, I have some questions.
Anyone know where I can find the realistic tongue in the Anarcis preview, and how to properly work it?
Also, can someone explain the Hiroki files in the Mega folder. It's 2 files available, but I notice the patreon mods
version seems older maybe, and it have files with names similar to the Penis v2 folder. Which files do u actually
keep, and what do u get rid of?

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, first of all, thank u for the mods! Secondly, I have some questions.
Anyone know where I can find the realistic tongue in the Anarcis preview, and how to properly work it?
Also, can someone explain the Hiroki files in the Mega folder. It's 2 files available, but I notice the patreon mods
version seems older maybe, and it have files with names similar to the Penis v2 folder. Which files do u actually
keep, and what do u get rid of?
The older folder might contain the older Penis files. Simply delete those. Penis V2 is only one file at this point (not split into Bottom/CAS/soft/hard anymore. As of the tongue, I do not know. Maybe somebody else can help out?

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "K.Leoric, post: 756633, member: 97497"] OP actualizado con Discord Server, las reglas son las mismas que este hilo. [/ QUOTE]
Я полагаю, если
Я всегда прикручиваю его

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
The tongue is made by , you don't need the rig since it's included in WW now, but you need the mesh.

[QUOTE = "K.Leoric, post: 756633, member: 97497"] OP actualizado con Discord Server, las reglas son las mismas que este hilo. [/ QUOTE]
Я полагаю, если
Я всегда прикручиваю его
I can't read that, speak english pls

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
The tongue is made by , you don't need the rig since it's included in WW now, but you need the mesh.

I can't read that, speak english pls
I told you that I suppose that if I am here I am new

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
I got a strange trouble with Nandong default head and slider. All my new boyz and gurls are born with strange form of jaws. They looks like ugly transvestites and i can't fix it...
Not all ofc, but most of them.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
View attachment 67447

Overview:
Comprehensive list of all The Sims 4 premium animations and other miscellaneous mods can be found here.​

Main Mod:
Other Mods:
Updated: 2018-05-16
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: Several
Mod Version: v12
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log v12:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Download V12:

Don't download the entire folder!!! Right-click and download the mods you need!!

Extra:
For more discussion about Sims 4:

Backup folder of The Sims Family Crypt and more lost mods by @RobinF
Sim File Share Folder with more Patreon CC's by PatreonMustBeDestroyed
All these extras isn't maintained by @K.Leoric

View attachment 67448 View attachment 67449 View attachment 67450 View attachment 67451
What are all the animations for having sex besides the wicked whims animations folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes