Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
What are all the animations for having sex besides the wicked whims animations folder?
All the animations available for your sims to have sex are on the wicked whims animations folder plus the one wicked whims comes with. Unless someone uploads their animations somewhere else, those are all the animations available.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
All the animations available for your sims to have sex are on the wicked whims animations folder plus the one wicked whims comes with. Unless someone uploads their animations somewhere else, those are all the animations available.
tnx

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
and the MC Command Center Modules mod, where the .package and .script are extracted?

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
Is there a way to make them cheat autonomy? I noticed when one of your active sims is gf / bf they only have sex with eachother automatically but never with anyone else no matter how much they flirt.

EDIT: Found it. Still far away from as good as in Sims 3

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Nisa's mod is broken on my end or something because when playing other households her pie menu option is no longer there on the computer. How can I order me some booty if I cannot see the option. I have the most recent WW and Nisa versions shared here.

Aug 20, 2017
@6DarkRaveb9

Have you applied the hotfix that LikeASnack posted a little while ago? If not, that may help.

EDIT: Added new WW version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another EDIT: Wicked Perversions Hotfix for new WW

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "RobinF, post: 761581, miembro: 311294"] Lol. ¡Estos son divertidísimos! Gracias [USER = 580038] @LikeASnack [/ USER].

Nuevos enlaces a TS4 patreon / paysites. Parece que es contenido nuevo, pero como no uso ni conozco a ninguno de estos creadores, no puedo asegurarlo. Para aquellos que quieren verificarlo:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "RobinF, post: 761581, miembro: 311294"] Lol. ¡Estos son divertidísimos! Gracias [USER = 580038] @LikeASnack [/ USER].

Nuevos enlaces a TS4 patreon / paysites. Parece que es contenido nuevo, pero como no uso ni conozco a ninguno de estos creadores, no puedo asegurarlo. Para aquellos que quieren verificarlo:

Hey gelen67!

If you could include a translation with this message and any future messages that would be great . We are a English community and ask that any comments not in English be accompanied by a translation. If not it will be deleted.

Thanks and happy gaming!

You can review the rules here:

Reactions: simmysim
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes