Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2018
Ill just leave greetings for chrissiec02. Come join the movement, love! No need to hide as a new member with 1 measly post I guess theres better ways to spend my energy rn, but it feels cathartic bringing light into the dark, the dark being the state of sims 4 cc and all thats attached.. has been going on too long anyway.
Every action has an equal opposite reaction.

EDIT: Is all staff over on LL just lame, or am I just getting a bad impression?

jfc.jpg

Iudex

Jun 24, 2017
My previous post here about the guy who posted on loverslab just got deleted without reason at all. LMAO

kanakocovet

Dec 10, 2017
Hey Guys!

I've been looking at these threads for awhile and I've been hesitant to talk to anyone but silently stalking each post, you guys are amazing! Thanks for all what you do and what you're sharing. For me who can't even afford a dollar menu from McDonald's really appreciates this! :)

martin24

May 16, 2018
In my opinion, do not add fuel to the fire. In a few days everything will be forgotten. You have treated me with respect and I have expressed my opinion. We have different points of view ...

The best way is to accept criticism in "both directions", but without disrespect. Personally, I am open to change some things, as I said before.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Azmo seems like the noisy type. I won't be surprised if he came here stirring up a fuss.
Not without mod backup. I'd like to see him kick dirt up on a forum where the mods aren't on speed dial. Best to just ignore everything said about us on that forum, not even acknowledge it. These animators might come by, see us taking the piss (e.g my comment) then get angry enough to actually go through and do something. I mean, it would ultimately be futile (oops I did it again teehee:happyblush) but, as much of a kick I get out of all this, I'd rather this stay a place to share animations/mods and discuss them instead of all this senseless drama.

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Ugh this is gettin old lol ...

Lets just leave them to it, let them do their thing and we can do ours. As it was previously said dont feed the trolls, but then again on this forum we dont yell at you, delete your posts if you express your opinion. We are here to make these animations available to people who cannot pay every animator over $100 each per year.. If they all go back to charging between $3-$5 then we might listen to them till then, share people share and with collaboration we can all have decent animations. And welcome new people, welcome to the Patreon rebellion!
Thanks for the latest updates hot mamma!

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
To be honest we have never seen a big drama around here from any creator, A.trois was civil in the thread, there was clearly some salty there but the problem with him was in pms where he was threatening Finfin, Sacrificial was salty but civil too and mike is being civil, like i said before the more dramatic creators are those who make cc cloths and etc.

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
You know I've been reading these last few pages and I've come to a conclusion ..
Yes I Have a Penis !!!! lol
If things get really sour around here ,, we can always find a modder to change the names of the animations to like ummm
2mike4 ??? linelife ??
Cuz everybody knows there are a few copy's out there that basically are the same animation .. just diff people...
And who's to say that there is no such person as 2mike4 ....
Just saying ... lol

Iudex

Jun 24, 2017
Ugh this is gettin old lol ...

Lets just leave them to it, let them do their thing and we can do ours. As it was previously said dont feed the trolls, but then again on this forum we dont yell at you, delete your posts if you express your opinion.
Thanks for the latest updates hot mamma!
someone deleted my post tho... it's not even consider a hate post just factsXD

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
someone deleted my post tho... it's not even consider a hate post just factsXD
Are you sure you diddn't just forget to press the post button? :)

K is right we need to get back to animations and stuff, the animators have been civil and we are here to share!x

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Kink-wise it's very lacking, especially compared to its sims 3 counterpart.

Kinky world has: Rape, bestiality, blackmail, sleep assault, domination/submissive system, cuckoldry, masochist trait which makes a sim like being raped, brothels, prostitution, a more in depth incest system that's more than just a toggle, non-rabbit hole highschools, alcohol(that can be drugged), drugs, some bondage gear/animations, hotels(for prostitution), modeling career, an arousal need that is constantly growing(adjustable) which affects a sims sexual reluctance, stripping for money, exhibitionism. I'm probably leaving a couple of things out.

Wicked-wise you have: On/off switch incest, some bondage gear/animations, exhibitionism, an in depth...period....system, a desire system that never seems to build unless you are flirty or talking to someone that's naked, and...a...well, it has a lot of--that's pretty much it.

Right now, the only thing wicked has over kinky is the fact it's connected to a game that doesn't take 5+ minutes to load on an ssd, that, and it has A LOT of animations thanks to everyone jumping on the patreon bandwagon. Seriously, I have 11 patreon animation packages(thanks to fin, leoric, matt, jf1983 and everyone else contributing here) and almost 2000 animations, if you had all available animations it'd probably be well over 10k.
Yeah i miss the Bestiality stuff of Kinky :/ Never could get rid of Sims3 stalling out on my after an hour of play so it stuttered itself to death for whatever reason... even with NPC and script resets.

Span23

May 13, 2018
Hi guys,

I discovered this site a few days ago and I have been reading you this days...

I just want to say go ahead with what you are doing here, it reminds me of the good old days of internet where so many people was willing to share without expecting anything in return..you have a nice community here.

Best regards from Spain and sorry for my english :closedeyesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes