Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Finfin said:
It's a decorating item, reward for criminal career. There are mods which unlock every career objects if you have problems.
Thank you so much :closedeyesmile:

D

Deleted member 264337

Lupo:
Bound series for table and sofa (forced ones).

Any idea why this package file size is smaller than the previous one? I'm feeling hesitant about replacing it

Nitefury

Feb 19, 2018
I have a question, with the nisas wicked perversions, I read there is a console command to put your sim in debt... does anyone know what the 'command' is?

annie.oakely

Mar 3, 2018
Get used since it will happen a lot, Emma's team deal with the most dramatic patreon creators, they will have some headache with them but i believe the site will always go back up after some time.
You got that right. I haven't seen so much winning and crying since my 2 kids were toddlers and that was 22 years ago. oh the DRAMA!!! And we get called the thieves... yet they are the ones that use others creations and convert them to the TS4, claim they own them and put them behind a paywall. SMH The sites up, it was was taken down for maintenance. ;)

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys. I wonder if the mike24 animations will be posted here or not. I really love his animations.
Ill be subscribing to Mike next month, so not long to wait.

Here is the latest Oolala animation

PASSWORD:
gaylesbian69woah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
In the Mega folder we have three files for OoLaLa. Two of them have similar names (OLL Animations (AP).package and oll-animations-ap.package). Do I need to use both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes