Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
In the Mega folder we have three files for OoLaLa. Two of them have similar names (OLL Animations (AP).package and oll-animations-ap.package). Do I need to use both?
Just the most recent I believe, I only have OLL Animations (AP).package and WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations.package.

Reactions: elbe45md

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Shits about to hit the fan on LL, someone uploaded Wild_Guy's animation package to downloads and Wild_Guy is not a happy boy. Think I'll grab some popcorn and watch this drama :biggrin:

Update: Oww its been removed, shows over before it even started :(

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Shits about to hit the fan on LL, someone uploaded Wild_Guy's animation package to downloads and Wild_Guy is not a happy boy. Think I'll grab some popcorn and watch this drama :biggrin:
Terrible animator anyways. Not worthy of killing your storage device over downloading.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Aww I missed the drama. Goes to show you though that Patreon animators run shit over there, mods just bend over and take it.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Loverslab belongs to the patreon dictatorship now, you can't say anything against a modder breaking the rules.

Reactions: Anesjka

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Loverslab belongs to the patreon dictatorship now, you can't say anything against a modder breaking the rules.
I thought Loverslab always does. I think patron circumstances are overreacted. You know the guy darkcookie who created summertime saga is not stingy. He puts the game when he done. there is not early patron access craps. I think all patreon creators should be like that. Because that you guys do could start world war 3 lol. Like finfin's war againts Atrois and most sims 4 animations modders.

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Another question about the Mega folder, do we need the WW_lupobianco_futagay_animations.package file? It's an old file and maybe it's content is already in the newer packages.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
So, I'm super-new to posting in forums, much less uploading files, but I've been subscribing to both Azmodan and lupobianco on patreon for a while. I'd be glad to share with ya'll what I dl every month - I understand that the creators put a LOT of time into what they do, but once I've paid for it, I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to share, right? So, tell me what I can do to help. If i need to subscribe to someone other than those two, like Mike24, let me know.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
So, I'm super-new to posting in forums, much less uploading files, but I've been subscribing to both Azmodan and lupobianco on patreon for a while. I'd be glad to share with ya'll what I dl every month - I understand that the creators put a LOT of time into what they do, but once I've paid for it, I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to share, right? So, tell me what I can do to help. If i need to subscribe to someone other than those two, like Mike24, let me know.
Welcome @MSR1971 and thanks for joining us in premium mods sharing, i think @Finfin or @jF1983 will contact you so you guys can cover what's missing.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hi! Starting next month, I'll be supporting only Lupo and oOOLala. jf will support Mike and wild_guy/Lifeline. Zorak is free on Emma's website. So you can cover whatever else remain. I HIGHLY suggest Lifeline, he's a top quality animator. Thank you so much!! :D

D

Deleted member 264337

Bless you and everyone who is making this possible!

D

Deleted member 264337

What's new in the experimental version of Wickedwhims?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
What's new in the experimental version of Wickedwhims?
It doesn't have any new content as far as I'm aware, rather it's a re-coded version of WickedWhims designed to clean up and refine it. Supposedly it runs smoother and is less taxing on the hardware, plus has less potential for bugs and confusion in programming it. Mind you that WickedWoohoo was made about 2 years ago and Turbodriver has only been adding onto it. So rather the code looking like Frankenstein's monster he just remade it from the ground up for the purposes mentioned earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes