Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
I assume that you fellas gonna share some pretty hot sexy clothes for sims 4, am i right?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Matt shared these a last month. There's sexy underwear and other sex related things. Links bellow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wild_Guys Bonus CC is already in jF1983's but thank you RobinF

Edit: The is maintained by @K.Leoric and linked by jF1983. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Assser

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I honestly hope animators branch away from base game stuff and move onto DLC objects. No one wants to leave the couch or bed alone these days.

Reactions: hmorphone

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
A new animator has entered the fray! By the previews Mrrakkonn is doing a good start, you guys should definitely check him out on .

About the Azmodan22 paitings i made a confusion, it's wild guy who make painting replaces and it's already on the folder, i'm sharing the really sexy CGI paitings, did not know they were patreon exclusive and i'm sorry for not adding it to the folder sooner, i'm surprised these have a paywall, did he really made the CGI on these paintings? If not then he should not ask money for them.

Mega folder update to v06
Change-Log v06
:

jF1983's .
It's the third time i see that, why people is making this confusion? I'm feel like making some Azmodrama now hahaha

Azm, Life:
I'm loving Lifeline's work more and more.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I honestly hope animators branch away from base game stuff and move onto DLC objects. No one wants to leave the couch or bed alone these days.
If only they had the creativity for those, and didn't need incentives.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
It's the third time i see that, why people is making this confusion? I'm feel like making some Azmodrama now hahaha
Sorry man, keep seeing it on jf's sig and made that assumption, my bad :oops:

How about making an Azmodrama sig with the link :biggrin:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Wonder if motherlode will ever make climax stages for Cowgirl and Pronebone I think it was called. Those two still don't have one which sucks. They're the few animators who do something with the booty.

Sam1994

Jul 30, 2017
Wonder if motherlode will ever make climax stages for Cowgirl and Pronebone I think it was called. Those two still don't have one which sucks. They're the few animators who do something with the booty.
Yeah too bad, i really like Motherlode animation too

Haramii

Feb 11, 2018
I'm looking for YrSa and Motherlode patreon animations. Does anyone have it?
Also thanks to those who are sharing some animations in there. Really, patreon must be destroyed. What happened with that free community when players were making mods and cc for others without any money included?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes