Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2018
So that leads me to my next question does this work for the legit game or is there another version i would need? Also are these mods any good?
I've included a link to my Wicked Whims folder for everyone who is just starting out with this mod. It includes the base Wicked Whims and some high quality animations to go along with that (latest versions of each). There is also some adult toys and other miscellaneous junk in that folder as well. Basically, it has everything you need to jump in the game and have some adult fun time. All you have to do is unzip the folder to your Sims 4 Mods folder. I recommend reading through the as there is a bit of first-time setup to do and some things to learn about it. Good luck and have fun.

My Wicked Whims folder:

wrwrete

Oct 4, 2018
can someone please help me with the pregnancy mod, i cant seem to make it work with MC and WW.
i saw a solution that said to name it something else, do i rename the folder or the file itself?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Well, my apologies guys (and girls :D) for the delay, but here is latest YrSa update (no Lifeline since 22nd unfortunately, i guess he'll do a big one for the next release)

YrSa update - Fetish Moves - 23 & 24 January 2019

Immodest Offer (Handjobs & Orgasm)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also another Vintage BDSM posters package

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wrwrete

Oct 4, 2018
what version would you suggest ?
i want pmm so i can impregnate my sim with any other one, and the teleport

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
what version would you suggest ?
i want pmm so i can impregnate my sim with any other one, and the teleport
I'm not sure what version is compatible because I never used PPM, but the MCCC 6.1.0.2 has the functions you mentioned.
You can teleport any sim in the world "with portrait list" "using the mail box" no need to type a name, and it will be automatically invited in and you can click your sim and select "command center>commands>teleport sim to this sim" It will give you a list "portraits and names" with all the sims instantiated in that zone / out in the street.
Impregnate your sim: Click your sim>command center>pregnancy>start pregnancy >>> will give you a list with all the sims in game. Choose one and then choose the offspring number and gender.
That's it

Sep 21, 2018
I'm not sure what version is compatible because I never used PPM, but the MCCC 6.1.0.2 has the functions you mentioned.
You can teleport any sim in the world "with portrait list" "using the mail box" no need to type a name, and it will be automatically invited in and you can click your sim and select "command center>commands>teleport sim to this sim" It will give you a list "portraits and names" with all the sims instantiated in that zone / out in the street.
Impregnate your sim: Click your sim>command center>pregnancy>start pregnancy >>> will give you a list with all the sims in game. Choose one and then choose the offspring number and gender.
That's it
Hanngggg on a sec. Did I just read that the new MCCC allows the "teleport any sim" function now?? Like, I can teleport a sim to my active sim and pose them off of a lot without using the statues?

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Hanngggg on a sec. Did I just read that the new MCCC allows the "teleport any sim" function now?? Like, I can teleport a sim to my active sim and pose them off of a lot without using the statues?
Yeah, that and the pregnancy and relationship function that were on PMM. You can now impregnate your active sims "without any restrictions" and any other NPC sim by any other sim.... There is still a little limitation regarding married sims that default to the spouse being the impregnator (hope he considers removing all the imposed limitations regarding ACTIVE/NPC's) so we can make more dramatic episodes in the game.
More to come in the future releases

Sep 21, 2018
Yeah, that and the pregnancy and relationship function that were on PMM. You can now impregnate your active sims "without any restrictions" and any other NPC sim by any other sim.... There is still a little limitation regarding married sims that default to the spouse being the impregnator (hope he considers removing all the imposed limitations regarding ACTIVE/NPC's) so we can make more dramatic episodes in the game.
More to come in the future releases
There is a God. LOL! Wow! Thanks so much! I've just been blindly downloading the lastest MCCC and didn't bother looking at the change notes! Now I can finally delete that dreaded PMM out of my game. I only used it for the teleport function. Hahaha! Thank you!

Reactions: Azoresman

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Yes and yes. Legit or not it works, and the animations mods vary wildly in terms of quality, but for the most part are good. Try it out for yourself, the hardest part would be installing the game, after that it's just installing WW and copying files to the mod folder.
I already own a copy of the game on my pc so that isn't an issue hence me asking if it works for a legit version of the game.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
I've included a link to my Wicked Whims folder for everyone who is just starting out with this mod. It includes the base Wicked Whims and some high quality animations to go along with that (latest versions of each). There is also some adult toys and other miscellaneous junk in that folder as well. Basically, it has everything you need to jump in the game and have some adult fun time. All you have to do is unzip the folder to your Sims 4 Mods folder. I recommend reading through the as there is a bit of first-time setup to do and some things to learn about it. Good luck and have fun.

My Wicked Whims folder:

Much appreciated it would save me some time at least. Will old save work or must i start a fresh game for this to work properly?

Cardinal96

Jan 26, 2018
2 things

- Just a heads up, not asking for assistance. Latest MCCC seems to do funny things with custom household size. I have my max household set to 25, and when I updated MCCC, it wouldn't let me have more than the default 8 sims in my household, even though my settings hadn't changed. Rolling back to the latest public released fixed the issue.

- Latest motherlode leak seems to be missing the two new animations it was supposed to include. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue? Supposed to have 2 "sexual provocation" animations (handjob, ottoman, MF)

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
2 things

- Just a heads up, not asking for assistance. Latest MCCC seems to do funny things with custom household size. I have my max household set to 25, and when I updated MCCC, it wouldn't let me have more than the default 8 sims in my household, even though my settings hadn't changed. Rolling back to the latest public released fixed the issue.

- Latest motherlode leak seems to be missing the two new animations it was supposed to include. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue? Supposed to have 2 "sexual provocation" animations (handjob, ottoman, MF)
Fullhouse system is not correctly implemented on mccc pre-release 3.
Like I previously said, I personally downgraded to 6.1.0.2, and advise others to do the same.
He has been notified about a bunch of broken stuff, so it's only a matter of days until he fix it hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes