Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathor

Dec 15, 2017
Question
Is the new sims version now stable? I didn't update cause i didn't want to fuck up my game

ara shadow

Nov 13, 2018
Hi, is anyone having a problem with AEP? It was working fine but suddenly I can't transfer videos from the Vivux 3000 to the Video Station...

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, is anyone having a problem with AEP? It was working fine but suddenly I can't transfer videos from the Vivux 3000 to the Video Station...
Only time this happened to me was when camera was too far away from the video station or on a different floor level. Moving camera position got mine working again.

Reactions: Arthurjob

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
This is for the people always requesting sims 4 gallery items...

there is now a way to get them yourself, more info can be obtained at "Games4TheWorld" website at the link below.

More Info:

Sims 4 Installer Site:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, just made myself a giant Naga butler XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apparently, I have two height slider mods installed. One that is activated by adjusting the neck area, the other by adjusting the feet.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, just made myself a giant Naga butler XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apparently, I have two height slider mods installed. One that is activated by adjusting the neck area, the other by adjusting the feet.
Now, I know there are lots of basic animations, but if someone with some know-how and highgrade skills could make the rigged version of this naga body better animated, it would be awesome.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Does anyone use the Medusatail by Natalia-Auditore? And if you do, are you too, annoyed by all the extra cloth on the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes