Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

andebria

Oct 24, 2018
This is kind of a long shot, but does anyone remember when WW allowed you to randomize all Sim penises. So if you installed any of Noiranddarks penises, all the sims including townies would have random sizes picked from that set.

Can we still do that?

Sep 21, 2018
I shall BUMP this because it's good question, Deaderpool is being a dick. PMM had better options you can see all preggos and changing pregnancy duration globally actually works. I felt powerful like China to be able to terminate pregnancies from afar using PMM
Gonna bump this as well. :cry: I'm really tired of PMM telling me to update to the latest version, but I don't wanna take it out of my game because I use the "teleport any sim" function.

Reactions: PutuPisReal

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Yeah, Mega works fine. But where is the Mega link? :) Would you mind adding them to the main Mega folder?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Click the sim you want to edit>command center>commands>edit in cas : This a workaround to overstuffed households +8 , if you try to go the regular way "and you can" only 8 sims will remain, the rest will be lost forever (deleted and unrecoverable)
This command will take only one sim to cas.
Thanks for pointing this out. I tried it and it does work. About the only things you can't do is edit relationships, age, voice, and traits. But there are other ways to do all of those things too. Wish I had realized this sooner. Thanks.

EDIT: I noticed that the option you suggested only shows up when there are more that 8 in the household. When there are less than 8, the option reads "Modify household in CAS" when there are more than 8 it reads "Modify in CAS". When was this added?

Reactions: Azoresman

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Oh... So, the Sim I was testing on...? Well, the specular map just did not work. But on others it did...?

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Thanks for pointing this out. I tried it and it does work. About the only things you can't do is edit relationships, age, voice, and traits. But there are other ways to do all of those things too. Wish I had realized this sooner. Thanks.

EDIT: I noticed that the option you suggested only shows up when there are more that 8 in the household. When there are less than 8, the option reads "Modify household in CAS" when there are more than 8 it reads "Modify in CAS". When was this added?
Yes, that was implemented long time ago "don't remember when" exactly to prevent people from loosing sims in overstuffed homes.
But you have the option to take a single sim to cas even in "less than 8 sims homes" using that path.
You can even save a sim in the gallery using, modify career outfit (it will let you take a single sim to cas, modify aspiration, traits, name, outfit and walkstyle) and save it to the gallery or just return to gameplay. This is very useful when your home is overstuffed.
But you are right, the option in the first menu changes just like you said, for the reasons I pointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes