• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Hi all! Is anyone else having issues with NisaK prostitution system? I can't find the option to offer body even though I've registered as a rose and have introduced myself to a john...the option to offer body used to be under romance but I can't find it there. Anyone know what I'm missing?

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
In Nisa Wicked Perversions topics, is there a way to force myself out of debts by console command or anything like that? I actually don't remember how much I owe and who I even owe the debt to, and I've been playing this sims for a Month now so I was afraid if I have bugs and my sims would have to be in debt forever lol.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
can someone please help me with the pregnancy mod, i cant seem to make it work with MC and WW.
i saw a solution that said to name it something else, do i rename the folder or the file itself?
Changing the script or package name would actually break the mod. Changing the folder name would potentially do nothing.

SwimFish

Sep 29, 2018
Lupobianco update: golden shower (MF series for floor):
Normal:
Modded:
Sorry if this has been covered before, but what is in the 'modded' version?

Sep 13, 2018
Much appreciated it would save me some time at least. Will old save work or must i start a fresh game for this to work properly?
It will work just fine with any save game you throw at it. If, for some reason it doesn't, feel free to ask for help. I may be a pervert, but I'm a helpful pervert.;)

Reactions: ara shadow
Oct 13, 2018
In Nisa Wicked Perversions topics, is there a way to force myself out of debts by console command or anything like that? I actually don't remember how much I owe and who I even owe the debt to, and I've been playing this sims for a Month now so I was afraid if I have bugs and my sims would have to be in debt forever lol.
There is, I don't remember it off the top of my head, it's like nisa.undebt or something like that. To get a list of all the current console commands that the mod has type in nisa.help and it'll show you the full list, the undebt one should be there.

Reactions: ecobot
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes