Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to see images of those hairs before downloading? I don't like many custom content hair because they look unnatural, completely diferent from The Sims 4 cartoonish world. I love when they use existing hair meshes do make new hairs
Visit the creators website if you want to see the hairstyles before downloading them, but to save you time none of them use the clay hair mesh.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Is there a way to see images of those hairs before downloading? I don't like many custom content hair because they look unnatural, completely diferent from The Sims 4 cartoonish world. I love when they use existing hair meshes do make new hairs
I used this at first, but there are so many different hairs that i found it faster to just download and get rid off what i don't want with S4S.
As for what you want, i don't remember seeing original game lookalike hairstyles in it (it's possible i just didn't pay attention).

Reactions: Darth Keadus

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
you're talking about alpha hair and you're right, it's sucks. It's super ugly and doesn't fit the game. There's a lot of Maxis Match CC makers on tumblr. Use that website.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm having a problem here. I have these files only from Lupo.
lupo patreon animations
lupo reworked
lupo kamasutra

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
I'm having a problem here. I have these files only from Lupo.
lupo patreon animations
lupo reworked
lupo kamasutra
I'm pretty sure Kamasutra was merged with reworked, I don't have lupo kamasutra in my list anymore.

I have the following:
WW_lupobianco_Animations
ww_lupobianco_object_animations
ww_lupobianco_patreon_animations
ww_lupobianco_reworked_animations

daledoe

Feb 10, 2018
Game crashes on launch. Recently updated as well. Anything out there known to crash games?
extreme violence mod made mine crash...i deleted it and it worked fine...I was told they updated but mine still crashe with the update...works for me without it

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
you're talking about alpha hair and you're right, it's sucks. It's super ugly and doesn't fit the game. There's a lot of Maxis Match CC makers on tumblr. Use that website.
Exactly what I think. Thanks for the advice. If it's not uncomfortable, do you know any creators of Maxis Matc CC hair to recommend me? Thank you again

Reactions: Metalmania

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
Exactly what I think. Thanks for the advice. If it's not uncomfortable, do you know any creators of Maxis Matc CC hair to recommend me? Thank you again
Nevermind, just found some. But if you still want to recommend some, I'd be grateful

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
I used this at first, but there are so many different hairs that i found it faster to just download and get rid off what i don't want with S4S.
As for what you want, i don't remember seeing original game lookalike hairstyles in it (it's possible i just didn't pay attention).
Thank you for the worry to give me a site, but it's not the kind of hair that I want. Fortunately, nordcspring knew what I was looking for and helped me. Thank you again anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes