Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Yes, i have and it shows the list of loaded mods, but once i get in-game nothing comes up. No wickedwhims nothing.
Check that everything is up to date, that you don't have duplicate files in other subfolders and that you haven't put the mod too deep in your mods folder.

Manae

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone know a website where I can download pay content like Maysims hair?
I hope it's okay if I ask here... I don't know where else I should ask that... <.<

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know a website where I can download pay content like Maysims hair?
I hope it's okay if I ask here... I don't know where else I should ask that... <.<
Links are still active on Yadi for Pay Site Content, but no updates since May/June :(

TS4 Pay Sites - A to M:
TS4 Pay Sites - N to Z:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Was it Lupo who did the chess table animations? The one where the woman loses and has sex with the guy? I do not have those anymore since the latest update posted on here. Weird.

Reactions: RandomCrsz

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So for Lupo do you get rid of the lupobianco_animations file and use the reworked one?
Should these be the files I have?
ww_lupobianco_patreon_animations
ww_lupobianco_reworked_animations
ww_lupobianco_kamasutra_animations
WW_lupobianco_futagay_animations

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
So for Lupo do you get rid of the lupobianco_animations file and use the reworked one?
Should these be the files I have?
ww_lupobianco_patreon_animations
ww_lupobianco_reworked_animations
ww_lupobianco_kamasutra_animations
WW_lupobianco_futagay_animations
Its in the ww_lupobianco_reworked_animations that I got from Painted Black in this post:
Lupo's most current animation (released August 12)
Happy Ending

• Happy Ending Start Massage MF STAGE 1
  • Happy Ending Massage 2 MF STAGE 2
  • Happy Ending Penis Massage MF STAGE 3
  • Happy Ending Prostate Massage MF STAGE 4
  • Happy Ending Cum MF CLIMAX

Manae

Mar 26, 2018
Downwithpatreon.org will share paid sites stuff again someday, just don't know when.
Links are still active on Yadi for Pay Site Content, but no updates since May/June :(

TS4 Pay Sites - A to M:
TS4 Pay Sites - N to Z:
Of these both I knew already but ok. If there isn't anything else I will wait if either of them will update. Thank you very much! :3

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018

TS4 Pay Sites - A to M:
TS4 Pay Sites - N to Z:
Wow, didn't know there would be that many cool hairstyles and stuff that are not visible on sites like TSR :eek:
Thanks !

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
Wow, didn't know there would be that many cool hairstyles and stuff that are not visible on sites like TSR :eek:
Thanks !
Is there a way to see images of those hairs before downloading? I don't like many custom content hair because they look unnatural, completely diferent from The Sims 4 cartoonish world. I love when they use existing hair meshes do make new hairs

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
I cleaned my Mods folder for deleting more than a half modes.. But I still get some errors .. I don't understand how to read them. Please, help to get what's that thing about? For me it seems like an error of WW, but the version I use is the last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes