Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
@UYScutti23 I'm going through the same thing o_O cleaning 3 huge cc folders that contain hair and clothes (I had to divide clothing, I have too many). Sims 4 Tray Importer is a life saver! In CAS make a household of up to 8 sims and dress them in cc that you no longer want (make sure to strip them of anything that comes in the game and items that you still want).
Save the household to your library, quit the game and open up sims 4 tray importer, the household you saved will be on the left side, open it and look for the tab that says CC. Under mods installed, that's where all your unwanted cc is. Select one, then right click and select "show containing folder" That will open the folder and select that piece of cc so you can delete it! you can find the tray importer here I hope this helps!

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
@UYScutti23 I'm going through the same thing o_O cleaning 3 huge cc folders that contain hair and clothes (I had to divide clothing, I have too many). Sims 4 Tray Importer is a life saver! In CAS make a household of up to 8 sims and dress them in cc that you no longer want (make sure to strip them of anything that comes in the game and items that you still want).
Save the household to your library, quit the game and open up sims 4 tray importer, the household you saved will be on the left side, open it and look for the tab that says CC. Under mods installed, that's where all your unwanted cc is. Select one, then right click and select "show containing folder" That will open the folder and select that piece of cc so you can delete it! you can find the tray importer here I hope this helps!
I'm using different methods at the same time actually. S4TI is really helpfull to find a particular cc you saw in game and you want to get rid of directly, but i don't know why, this program is bugging a little my TS4 game (impossible to launch it). I'm using the S4S method right now (it's long, but in the end, it'll be worth i'm sure).
Damn, i was so happy finding all these packages here, downloading everything to make sluts in my game, but now i understand why everyone on YT is warning about the necessity to put some order in the mod folder :p

Reactions: K.Leoric

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Alright, thanks :)

The problem with S4S is that I have like 6100+ CC files, going through each one, one by one is really horrible. But i think i'm going to do that anyway, i need a clean cc database before beginning merging some packages to make the game faster.

MCD is good to identify the potential cc you have in double however, because when you download a package of cc, you don't see necessarily that there is the same cc file in three different subfolder within the package you downloaded (or even if you copy a cc in two different subfolder and forgot to erase one, that's my case).
have you ever considered trying some advanced file compare/ dupe finder utility? makes wonders, although not kids

even ccleaner have simple duplicate file finder in its 'tools' section, can compare by date/time/name/size.., even byte2byte content ... on ssd its lightning fast <30secs , on the whole mod directory , then just delete double/triple files.. of course leave 1 original ..

good luck

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
im having a last exception with this message can some explain what the hell is going on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next time put it behind a Spoiler. I did it for you. Seems that The Sims freaked out over your umbrella container. Delete it and buy a new one if you want, let me know if it happens again.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Next time put it behind a Spoiler. I did it for you. Seems that The Sims freaked out over your umbrella container. Delete it and buy a new one if you want, let me know if it happens again.
i put the text in spoilers sorry about that, i cant find the umbrella container.

but is anyone else having keyboard freezes or the sims refuse to stay in hot tub problems?

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
i put the text in spoilers sorry about that, i cant find the umbrella container.

but is anyone else having keyboard freezes or the sims refuse to stay in hot tub problems?
Are you using the latest version of MCCC? The error can happen with an outdated version of MCCC. Also, yes my sims would never stay in. But I use this mod: and now they do. Keyboard freeze? Do you mean simulation lag?

Reactions: bebiho and RobinF

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Are you using the latest version of MCCC? The error can happen with an outdated version of MCCC. Also, yes my sims would never stay in. But I use this mod: and now they do. Keyboard freeze? Do you mean simulation lag?
yes i got the latest mccc 5.0.0.3.

thx for tips i'll try it.

its like i can move everything except for keyboard for a couple seconds

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Can anyone tell me whats wrong. I keep getting this last exception error
One of the major errors is that MC Command Center is trying to look for the contents found in the Seasons expansion but you seem to be lacking it; hence why it keeps spitting out things like:
Code:
(AttributeError: type object 'OutfitCategory' has no attribute 'HOTWEATHER')
(ImportError: No module named 'seasons')
It shouldn't be an issue though... I think? The game with MCC should still run regardless of whether the Seasons expansion is present or not.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
The version 5.0.0.3 was a candidate. It contain errors.
Please go ahead and download the final public release Ver 5.0.0
It's available on Deaderpool's official site, Tumblr and Patreon.
It's free
yeah i did that, i was wondering like i had no problems a few days ago then all of the sudden all kinds of problems
thx

Reactions: Azoresman

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
I usually save a back up of my folder before making any changes. you can usually tell by the Size of the package you are trying to replace (no pun intended ha! ). If the new package is bigger, and named the same then its likely the newer version. Most of the packages are continuous updates.
Got it, thanks!

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
One of the major errors is that MC Command Center is trying to look for the contents found in the Seasons expansion but you seem to be lacking it; hence why it keeps spitting out things like:
Code:
It shouldn't be an issue though... I think? The game with MCC should still run regardless of whether the Seasons expansion is present or not.
CC outfit isn't updated for seasons possibly?

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
2 years of mods and saves and somehow my EA folder vanished. Easily one of my top 10 disappointing moments of all time. Just installed the latest version of the game and gonna test out seasons after I'm done downloading most of what I lost.

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Code:
Idk why but with this error not even 1 single mod loads when im in-game. It loads when i check the menu and its lists out all the mods but when i get into game nothing shows, no wickedwhims, no mccc nothing. Went back a few versions of WW and MCCC and even doing a clean re-install only putting into my mod folder WW, MCCC and a couple of animations and still nothing loads.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Idk why but with this error not even 1 single mod loads when im in-game. It loads when i check the menu and its lists out all the mods but when i get into game nothing shows, no wickedwhims, no mccc nothing. Went back a few versions of WW and MCCC and even doing a clean re-install only putting into my mod folder WW, MCCC and a couple of animations and still nothing loads.
You went into game settings and enabled mods/script mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes