Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
No the towels are here when you go there scroll down to the pics of towels and download which ones you want ..that way you do not have to reg or pay
Thank you!!!

I thought the towel came from Late Night.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Repairguy and pizza delivery guy does not come at household with v386 and v385, am i the only one getting this problem?
At first, I had the same problem. But suddenly it was fixed by itself. But only repairman, I haven't test with pizza boy.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
BTW, does someone know the dildo and other objects used for Kinky World?

Like the fence door with hole and BSDM stuffs?

Ashton

Jan 5, 2017
Not that I'm aware of but you shouldn't need too much to get started. Honestly you need non-kw related mods more than anything to keep the game stable, most of which will be nraas like overwatch (for keeping background resource hogs down such as tv's running, sims cloning cars, sims getting stuck, etc), story progression, register, and possibly a few others.

Off the top of my head you'll need:
-Kinky world which you can find here.
-Animations which you can also find here and .
- penis mod.
-A skin of which there are many to choose from, your best bet is to google around til you find something that you like. Make sure you find one that has genitalia as this is how you give your sims a vagina.
-A (I think you need this, I haven't modded my game in a long time but I have this is my mod folder so maybe?)
- which comes with 3 files and don't worry, contrary to what the picture shows you can have it enabled only for teens and up. This mod doesn't give sims genitalia or detailed features.

That's all I have related to kinky world.
Okay, thank you!

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
BTW, does someone know the dildo and other objects used for Kinky World?

Like the fence door with hole and BSDM stuffs?
BDSM Furniture:

The Link for the Fence seems broken so not sure about that.

Reactions: LUV31

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm really not sure how tuning works myself either, but if you scroll far enough down in that tuning section, it looks like you can increase the attractiveness of autonomously watching kinky tv, sorted by tv type. There's also a base tuning and an "autonomous" tuning for each one. Not sure how all that fits together either, but if you pump up the numbers for all the entries that have kinky tv in em, you should get results.
I messed around with the tuner today and it looks like all that does is change the chance they'll watch tv in general, the channels they watch often are still determined by their traits, unfortunately.

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
I messed around with the tuner today and it looks like all that does is change the chance they'll watch tv in general, the channels they watch often are still determined by their traits, unfortunately.
Got that Impression from my tests too, the higher the number the more likely they'll want to do it. Say, if an action is influenced by a trait and a Sim has that trait and you set the number to 10000 the sim will constantly want to do that thing if he has autonomy.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone else having problems with their game crashing? Only time my game crashes is when this mod is in. It did in the update before and more so with the current update also, importing settings fails.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone else having problems with their game crashing? Only time my game crashes is when this mod is in. It did in the update before and more so with the current update also, importing settings fails.
yea me too its in the way it bonds with sims 3 causing crashes sometimes i get noticed saying mod incompatible with sims 3

Hamsterkiker

Jun 16, 2017
Try disabling KW then do a reset with mastercontroller,then enable KW again.
What i do everytime i upgrade

Reactions: changeling

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
yea me too its in the way it bonds with sims 3 causing crashes sometimes i get noticed saying mod incompatible with sims 3
The crashing is bad, game just quits. No warnings or errors just closes out. I've barely done 3 sim days and it's crashed over a dozen of times.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Try disabling KW then do a reset with mastercontroller,then enable KW again.
What i do everytime i upgrade
Thank you. I will give this a try.

I tried this, still can't import my settings. Says it failed. I haven't played yet to check for crashes since I have to manually put in all my settings and tunings along with all individual sims traits,and info. I will report back on that after I can test it

The crashes appear to have stopped. Thank You!

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Take pic of two sims whooing that are not married to eachother and send a photo text to the one you want to backmail then talk to them about the blackmail in kinky menu
Okay, thank you. That's what I thought except the option didn't appear for the sim whom cheated. Instead it came up for the sim she cheated with so I thought I had something wrong.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
This is weird.

Sims doesn't always wear towel after shower or bathing. I wonder if this is normal?

I wonder what is the usefulness of the wearing towel after shower? I mean the kinky gameplay into it?

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
BTW, what is the dildo used in the game?

There's a purple dildo included in the game. But it just an accessory with no fuction.

Some interaction get gray out because no dildo can be found. I wonder if this just mine, or you guys too have the same problem?

Installed TS3 on different computer, and it's the same.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Take pic of two sims whooing that are not married to eachother and send a photo text to the one you want to backmail then talk to them about the blackmail in kinky menu
I haven't use the blackmailing feature. I wonder what happen when you blackmail other sims?

Can the main household get blackmailed too?

It's very interesting if paparazzi able to blackmailing sims. He will ask for a lot of woohoo.