Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Sep 29, 2017
You're almost there, check out
You have to register whichever animation packs you have within the kinky world settings menu, I don't think that page lists all the codes but you can usually find them over at loverslab in their respective threads within the sims 3 forum. I see k69's animations are missing on the wiki, the code is KW_K69_Animations
A few packs should have automatically been recognized and installed/ready.

Go to to find some information on the menus, there are more links to further menus at the bottom of the page.

Once you get all that settled go into the "Miscellaneous" tab at the bottom of the kinky world menu and click "Debug interactions" to enable it. Back out of the menu and click on your sim > kinky world > debug > always accept to turn on a cheat on that makes all sims accept woohoo propositions. Finally, click anywhere on the ground or an object on a lot that you and another sim are on > kinky > woohoo > woohoo with... > select sim you wish to ask to woohoo. If all is well and in place you should see two sims shagging.

You may want to go back and disable debug interactions but I find them to be handy, you can find out what a sims arousal is and all kinds of other detailed info about them like their chance to accept various woohoo propositions from your current sim amongst other things.
Thank You Very Much! Had a small problem with the animations, and it was because i had to put the names in (ie. KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations). Every thing works well, and Thank you again!

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Hope oniki does more with raping when a sim sleeps. I liked it better when the rapist could wake them up to rape, now they just crawl in bed and get rejected. The rejection of raping a sleeping sim needs to be removed. Then if they aren't rejected the sleeping sim is happy and thought it was great.
I really like the idea!

Rapist should able to break the house in and rape sims.

And more features for Tom Peeping too. I don't know why, but I feel like he is really cute. Hahaha

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Is the option for kinky online shows gone? I can't see it at any computer, and I post kinkyselfies all the time with no opportunity to join the career.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Is the option for kinky online shows gone? I can't see it at any computer, and I post kinkyselfies all the time with no opportunity to join the career.
Can take time for the job offer to happen. Make sure your sim is unemployed. Not sure if that is a requirement for it to appear but for my sim that's the only time it popped up. The online show appears at level 2 of the modeling career.

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Try to manually give your Sim the career through Mastercontroller and see if that helps

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
What are you looking for specifically?
Sexy/ revealing clothes.

All ages don't matter. Just post links or PM me links. I browsed at least a hundred pages, got like 5 items. So link what you got. Curious if anything for elder exist. Believe it or not there is more "revealing" clothing for kids than anything for elders. Let that sink in, on SFW sites mind you.

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Sexy/ revealing clothes.

All ages don't matter. Just post links or PM me links. I browsed at least a hundred pages, got like 5 items. So link what you got. Curious if anything for elder exist. Believe it or not there is more "revealing" clothing for kids than anything for elders. Let that sink in, on SFW sites mind you.
Some links i found:

sexysims seems to have even more stuff that might interest you. Apparently its also possible to convert Sims4 clothes to Sims3 packages, i havent tried that though.

Reactions: maksimko12

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Sexy/ revealing clothes.
I've looked all over but I could never find anything that wasn't something basic like a thong or see-through clothes. There's A LOT of heels though if you're into that sort of thing, wish the guy making those used that fervor to create some outfits.

There might be something buried on a tumblr somewhere but I feel like my soul dies a little every time I have to go to that website. Nothing worse than spending hours sifting through tumblr only to find something that looks exactly like what you're looking for but the link is dead.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
I've looked all over but I could never find anything that wasn't something basic like a thong or see-through clothes. There's A LOT of heels though if you're into that sort of thing, wish the guy making those used that fervor to create some outfits.

There might be something buried on a tumblr somewhere but I feel like my soul dies a little every time I have to go to that website. Nothing worse than spending hours sifting through tumblr only to find something that looks exactly like what you're looking for but the link is dead.
Do you mean stuff like these?

Reactions: maksimko12

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Do you mean stuff like these?

Close, but I prefer clothes that aren't trying to be anything more than revealing/slutty like
My main issue with TSR (besides the download limits and ads) is most of the content there is trying to be somewhat "fashionable". Many of the downloads there feature clothes you'd see people wear in everyday situations like the beach or at a party whereas I want clothes you wear solely to induce arousal. Most of the "sexy" tagged items are just lingerie or swimwear that isn't all that different from what comes with the base game/late night.

Aug 20, 2017
is there a way to make this animations from afterdusk sims to carry over kinky world?
Just add the files ADSAnims.package and AW_AfterDuskSims.package to your Mods | Packages folder, fire up your game, let Kinky World load as well. Click on a Sim then Kinky World | Settings | WooHoo | Packages | Add animations package and type "AfterDuskSims" (without the " ") into the box. Hit return and "(Legacy)afterdusksims "with 23 positions should appear in the animations list. I have version 0.9 and my list shows 23 positions.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
The start whoring intetaction isn't working. Just cancels and the sim never whores. Any one else having this problem?

Nevermind, looks like you can't whore if your in a brothel. So how do you get johns away from the brothel location. For instance, when you talk about the whores job, it gives you an option to choose location to run. Yet when I sent my whore to that location I had no options for soliciting any sims. How does this work? I've never really messed with the brothel bc of the lack of residents that show up.

Aug 20, 2017
The start whoring intetaction isn't working. Just cancels and the sim never whores. Any one else having this problem?

Nevermind, looks like you can't whore if your in a brothel. So how do you get johns away from the brothel location. For instance, when you talk about the whores job, it gives you an option to choose location to run. Yet when I sent my whore to that location I had no options for soliciting any sims. How does this work? I've never really messed with the brothel bc of the lack of residents that show up.
I'm using v377 cos it runs best on my pc, but my whores work really well in a brothel with no hassles from police. Not sure about the newer versions of KW, but in mine I had one of my sim family buy a named community hangout (ie. I'd built a community hangout and named it 'Purple Heaven'). Once bought, I changed the venue to brothel. Then I had the owner sim sit at a computer and create a brothel at that named hangout. Next, I had my owner sim hire whores - any sim with high charisma, athletics, exhibition, woohoo skill will do. When those sims have all accepted the owners hire offer, have the owner go back on the computer to manage the brothel - workplace, employees etc. He/She can then use each whore's 'profile' to assign that whore to that named brothel and also set their work hours. Once you've assigned them all to that brothel, you can then set the work hours schedule for the first whore and then set those same hours for all the others if you want to or mix the hours up. My owner works his whores 24/7, so I just click on each whore and 'start whoring'. Your problem might be that your whores aren't assigned and scheduled to work at the brothel. This method works for me. Hope this helps :)

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
I'm using v377 cos it runs best on my pc, but my whores work really well in a brothel with no hassles from police. Not sure about the newer versions of KW, but in mine I had one of my sim family buy a named community hangout (ie. I'd built a community hangout and named it 'Purple Heaven'). Once bought, I changed the venue to brothel. Then I had the owner sim sit at a computer and create a brothel at that named hangout. Next, I had my owner sim hire whores - any sim with high charisma, athletics, exhibition, woohoo skill will do. When those sims have all accepted the owners hire offer, have the owner go back on the computer to manage the brothel - workplace, employees etc. He/She can then use each whore's 'profile' to assign that whore to that named brothel and also set their work hours. Once you've assigned them all to that brothel, you can then set the work hours schedule for the first whore and then set those same hours for all the others if you want to or mix the hours up. My owner works his whores 24/7, so I just click on each whore and 'start whoring'. Your problem might be that your whores aren't assigned and scheduled to work at the brothel. This method works for me. Hope this helps :)
Thank You! That helps bc I could never get the assign hours figured out. I don't know about the assigning work places.

Reactions: Lady Whistledown

taehoon

Jul 14, 2017
Sexy/ revealing clothes.

Damn i was looking at sims 4 stuff and they literally have hundreds of those in all variations while Sims 3 barely has a handful

Is it somehow possible to convert Sims 4 clothes into Sims 3 without too much work?