Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Maledic

Sep 15, 2017
Is anyone having a problem with the services?

I mean, i called for a pizza delivery and the repairman, 2 days after (in-game) still waiting for them to show up

Jackal53

Aug 28, 2016
That's interesting, I always thought it was all tied together as individual needs. Like a 200 "fun" rating would mean that if the sim had low fun it made that particular action/object more appealing to raise the need. An additional weighted layer so to speak. I wish we had a more descriptive explanation from oniki or at the very least a general idea for what the numbers represent. Still, it's a much appreciated tool that I wish Turbo would include in wicked whims eventually.
.....Actually, that's probably what it is, that sounds more right than what I thought. Also, I'm pretty sure the tuning is a system that the sims itself uses. nraas retuner does the same thing with vanilla interactions. So there's probably documentation on how the sims uses it somewhere out there.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you for reply, but I always play with out "always accept", this problem occurred after recent updates.
The changes onki made in some of the updates to fix other areas in game changed that part of it so always except does fix it or you can change the difficulty levels in turning to fix it learning the tuning system is never a bad idea hope this helps

alexruster

Jul 8, 2017
The changes onki made in some of the updates to fix other areas in game changed that part of it so always except does fix it or you can change the difficulty levels in turning to fix it learning the tuning system is never a bad idea hope this helps
I tried different settings, but this problem only with solo interaction, no problems with other sims and exbitionism.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I tried different settings, but this problem only with solo interaction, no problems with other sims and exbitionism.
Have you tried turning free will (in the kinky world menu, it's either free will or autonomy I forget) to "low"? Failing that, does this also happen on a newly created world?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Have you tried turning free will (in the kinky world menu, it's either free will or autonomy I forget) to "low"? Failing that, does this also happen on a newly created world?
nraas master controller /advance/change autonomy to remove free will then try it

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
should work i have done it on mine v386 kinkyworld if not you do not have solo animations installed or they are not horny enough to do it

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
there is a fix at loverslab that is nraas mod ..right you could check there also at nraas site update mod to correct ver of game ..hope this helps
thanks and other question everytime i try to woo hoo and there is some one else in the room it says rejected.cheatingwitness you know what i need to change?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
thanks and other question everytime i try to woo hoo and there is some one else in the room it says rejected.cheatingwitness you know what i need to change?
change to always accept...if that doesn't work then only way I know to is change trait to unfaithful trail and have hi exhibition level and try tuning system to make them not care ..probably will stop them after they start tho because sims reaction to it hope this helps

Reactions: Morbido

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
where is the option where i can put the "Alway accept"??
in game Kinkyworld menu/default/in pie menu there,,,, you have to have default on it kinkyworld settings for menu default to show up that is in settings at bottom mis... default on

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
There's an option to wear towel after a bath. But my sims still changes to everyday cloth after a bath or a shower.

Is this feature not working? I have a Late Night exp pack, the towel is using LN's towel right?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
There's an option to wear towel after a bath. But my sims still changes to everyday cloth after a bath or a shower.

Is this feature not working? I have a Late Night exp pack, the towel is using LN's towel right?
No the towels are here when you go there scroll down to the pics of towels and download which ones you want ..that way you do not have to reg or pay

Reactions: LUV31

asd21

Jun 28, 2017
Repairguy and pizza delivery guy does not come at household with v386 and v385, am i the only one getting this problem?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a mod folder with everything you need to run this mod?
Not that I'm aware of but you shouldn't need too much to get started. Honestly you need non-kw related mods more than anything to keep the game stable, most of which will be nraas like overwatch (for keeping background resource hogs down such as tv's running, sims cloning cars, sims getting stuck, etc), story progression, register, and possibly a few others.

Off the top of my head you'll need:
-Kinky world which you can find here.
-Animations which you can also find here and .
- penis mod.
-A skin of which there are many to choose from, your best bet is to google around til you find something that you like. Make sure you find one that has genitalia as this is how you give your sims a vagina.
-A (I think you need this, I haven't modded my game in a long time but I have this is my mod folder so maybe?)
- which comes with 3 files and don't worry, contrary to what the picture shows you can have it enabled only for teens and up. This mod doesn't give sims genitalia or detailed features.

That's all I have related to kinky world.