Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Hamsterkiker

Jun 16, 2017
Its your save file that makes CAS buggy? Wouldnt you have the same effect from just creating ne household?
Dunno if I still have this traveling issue. Recently updated to 3.82 and have not tried doing it again yet.
Had this problem when I first found this KW and used the one you find here on page 1. If its 3.60 or seventysomething.
The downladedsimsindex file does at times.Sometimes it's when i try to change thier clothes in CAS or when Creating a household,i'll get and "apply" error from master controller.One time i couldn't leave CAS.
So if you have that file in your savedsims folder,take it out,if it's not there,the problem is elsewhere.
Did your delete the cache files also when putting KW or any other CC in?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Build 385
Change log for 384 and 385
[KW] Build 384
+Modified: The OutfitManager has been deeply reworked. I've spent a lot of time on this modification and hope you'll see the difference. There should be less aborted outfit changes when the system is busy, but it's still not recommanded to use high speed settings when a Sim is going to take a shower or use the toilet.
+Fixed: The bladder motive is correctly updated when using UseToilet interaction even if KW is disabled.
+Fixed: An error when computing the naked score causing strange behaviors during exhibition interactions (Sims taking kinky selfie without removing their clothes).
+Added: Cheater trait. Cheating Sims are more likely to woohoo with other Sims than with their partner.
+Added: Adult Sims now wear a towel after showering (EP3 required). ATS3 towel outfit is required for teens
+Added: The headmaster may autonomously do kinky proposition to bad students.
+Added: The mail carrier may stay a bit longer on your Sims's home lot giving them the opportunity to get acquainted.
+Added: Sims can be "joined" while playing arcade machine games
And many other minor changes/fixes that I don't remember right now.

[KW] Build 385 (Hotfix)
+Fixed: Added missing STBL resources.
+Added: A new option to wear (or not) a towel when going out of bath

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
+Added: Adult Sims now wear a towel after showering (EP3 required). ATS3 towel outfit is required for teens
Firstly, thank you for sharing. And about the text quoted, I have a question: do I have to donwload the towel set on the described site? It seems to be a paid content.

celle25

Feb 19, 2018
@changeling: The link 'donators' under the large top image is probably a single combined download for the entire set. If you scroll down, you can download each of the 12 towels separately and get the entire set that way.

Reactions: changeling

Somebody789

Sep 18, 2017
Build 385
Change log for 384 and 385
[KW] Build 384
+Modified: The OutfitManager has been deeply reworked. I've spent a lot of time on this modification and hope you'll see the difference. There should be less aborted outfit changes when the system is busy, but it's still not recommanded to use high speed settings when a Sim is going to take a shower or use the toilet.
+Fixed: The bladder motive is correctly updated when using UseToilet interaction even if KW is disabled.
+Fixed: An error when computing the naked score causing strange behaviors during exhibition interactions (Sims taking kinky selfie without removing their clothes).
+Added: Cheater trait. Cheating Sims are more likely to woohoo with other Sims than with their partner.
+Added: The mail carrier may stay a bit longer on your Sims's home lot giving them the opportunity to get acquainted.
+Added: Sims can be "joined" while playing arcade machine games
And many other minor changes/fixes that I don't remember right now.

[KW] Build 385 (Hotfix)
+Fixed: Added missing STBL resources.
+Added: A new option to wear (or not) a towel when going out of bath

Thank you! :)

Somebody789

Sep 18, 2017
Do I need to download all the towels? Or just the teen ones?

And do I have to get the ones for the head? I don't want them if I don't have to have them.

Thanks for the help.

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Do I need to download all the towels? Or just the teen ones?

And do I have to get the ones for the head? I don't want them if I don't have to have them.

Thanks for the help.
You only need the teen ones, the ones for adults are added automatically and already in game. As for the head, i downloaded it and tried it and it didnt show up so i guess you dont need it and its simply an accessory for CAS

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Its not paid content, just scroll down on the page and download from the pictures
@changeling: The link 'donators' under the large top image is probably a single combined download for the entire set. If you scroll down, you can download each of the 12 towels separately and get the entire set that way.
That's pretty much all it is you can get the whole site content in one download or it at least it was the last time I knew so it probably still is.
Thanks, everyone. I missed that.

Thank my small titty naughty step-sister I got it from her. But anyway it's not paid content.
Lol. Thank you both, anyway :D