Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
anyone know a good skin for pregnant teen sims? i've tried searching but not sure which one is good enough and suits kinky world.

People masturbating on streets. How can I fix that. I dont want somebody nude in the street.
don't worry, after a while people will stop masturbating as they start having sex instead. but if you really want to, try setting autonomous level into high, although the game will become less enjoyable. and you can set up so sims still have clothes on while having sex.

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
I have a few problems in KW. Cannot change appearance through mirror or wardrobes. Game freeze if I try travel to the future or go on vacations. If trying to go to collage active household moves to the collage neighbourhood. Cannot see inside highschool.
Had the 3.77 version which may be the reason for some of this.
Have now reinstalled TS3 and all the expasions to get the latest update and updated KW to v 3.82.
Still cannot change appearance and I suspect the same goes for most of the other problems.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I have a few problems in KW. Cannot change appearance through mirror or wardrobes. Game freeze if I try travel to the future or go on vacations. If trying to go to collage active household moves to the collage neighbourhood. Cannot see inside highschool.
Had the 3.77 version which may be the reason for some of this.
Have now reinstalled TS3 and all the expasions to get the latest update and updated KW to v 3.82.
Still cannot change appearance and I suspect the same goes for most of the other problems.
Try the v3.83 afew posts back there where fixes added that might help you..hope this helps

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
Try the v3.83 afew posts back there where fixes added that might help you..hope this helps
Thanks. Red through the change-log and don´t think that is it though. I figure my problem with seeing inside the school i because I don´t have a school registred with KW. Chose tho play in the "Isla Paradiso" neighbourhood where the school works double as a stadium, figure this make it unable to regisre with KW.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks. Red through the change-log and don´t think that is it though. I figure my problem with seeing inside the school i because I don´t have a school registred with KW. Chose tho play in the "Isla Paradiso" neighbourhood where the school works double as a stadium, figure this make it unable to regisre with KW.
That world is KNOWN for causing problems.

Reactions: Yatzeh

chreai

Sep 30, 2017
It sounds to me like you're trying to use an existing RH school as a KW school, am I correct? In order to have a KW high school, you will either have to download a custom-made building (there are a few at Lover's Lab) or make one yourself. A RH cannot be turned into a KW school. The high school needs to be an open building like the bars and clubs that came with LN. There's a guide here that can help you:

Reactions: Yatzeh

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
I have a problem with compilation 383, at the moment I organize the configuration of the mod, the game freezes and does not allow me to continue playing
keep listening to the music and the rhomboid in the head of the Sims keeps turning ... is there any way to solve that problem?

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I have a problem with compilation 383, at the moment I organize the configuration of the mod, the game freezes and does not allow me to continue playing
keep listening to the music and the rhomboid in the head of the Sims keeps turning ... is there any way to solve that problem?
I ran into the same problem. I went back to 382 since i couldn't figure out what was causing it.

Reactions: BakedPyxels

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
It sounds to me like you're trying to use an existing RH school as a KW school, am I correct? In order to have a KW high school, you will either have to download a custom-made building (there are a few at Lover's Lab) or make one yourself. A RH cannot be turned into a KW school. The high school needs to be an open building like the bars and clubs that came with LN. There's a guide here that can help you:
Yeah that is the exact thing. Figured this also was a possibility but was way too lazy to build one just to find out.

Thanks!

Reactions: chreai

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
So now I have this other problem. I have 17 animation packages in my mods folder but KW can only find 1. Was to til i accidentally disabled one of them. It says like "enter uiname of package or serial" when trying to add another one.
Tried to just copy file name without success.

Wikia page is absolutely useless...

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Is there any other map than Isla Paradiso that is KNOWN to have issues with KW?
I don't know if I remember ever play Isla Paradiso with KW...

I wonder what is the issue? The lags??

The lag is because of the pathfinding issue.

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know if I remember ever play Isla Paradiso with KW...

I wonder what is the issue? The lags??

The lag is because of the pathfinding issue.
I wrote it in a earlier post. Was all kinds of things. Mostly issues concerning map changing tasks like traveling or going to collage but also an inability to change looks/appearence once the sim is created. Maybe i still have this issues in another map. Im trying to find this out right now.

Hamsterkiker

Jun 16, 2017
I wrote it in a earlier post. Was all kinds of things. Mostly issues concerning map changing tasks like traveling or going to collage but also an inability to change looks/appearence once the sim is created. Maybe i still have this issues in another map. Im trying to find this out right now.
For not going to college or traveling to future and whatnot,i had to go back to build 380.
For not be able to change a sims appearence after it's created...goto your saved sims folder and delete or take out in case you don't feel safe deleting it downloadedsims.index.Whenever my CAS gets buggy i delelte that file

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
For not going to college or traveling to future and whatnot,i had to go back to build 380.
For not be able to change a sims appearence after it's created...goto your saved sims folder and delete or take out in case you don't feel safe deleting it downloadedsims.index.Whenever my CAS gets buggy i delelte that file
Its your save file that makes CAS buggy? Wouldnt you have the same effect from just creating ne household?
Dunno if I still have this traveling issue. Recently updated to 3.82 and have not tried doing it again yet.
Had this problem when I first found this KW and used the one you find here on page 1. If its 3.60 or seventysomething.