Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
guys am new for the sims3 using nrass and KW, i\had plenty of animation but i cant see 4s animation (swinger), just 3s, i appreciate if anyone gimme some 4s animation plz.. thx and sorry for my english

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
i'm playing sims 3 after a while, but i cant take nude selfies to progress on the exhibition skill, i have mastercontroller and auto selfies disabled.

also is there a way to change the bra of a mermaid? i remember i was possible before but know it wont change to mermaid form if i edit the outfit on the NRass stylist

oldboggy

Aug 2, 2019
guys am new for the sims3 using nrass and KW, i\had plenty of animation but i cant see 4s animation (swinger), just 3s, i appreciate if anyone gimme some 4s animation plz.. thx and sorry for my english
For more animations (and general discussion of adult mods for Sims 3, there is still a very active Sims 3 community there), go to , that is still the best single source for Sim's 3 adult content, including oola's new stuff. I can't remember whose animations have foursomes, best to just download and install them all

Reactions: Collesart22

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Good news! Denton was able to dig thru KW and has released a new version 416 at LL. Yea, the hesheit banned me, but I have my ways around that. So far, it seems smoother, and has a few new features. You can choose the genders of mailman, pizza delivery and repairman! No more of that patreon bs of only males in those roles. Denton added a few things, and fixed others. Never thought it possible! Maybe he can fix TS3 also!?!?

Looks like I'll finish those sexy female outfits for repairman and mailman, and try to set them as default replacements.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Good news! Denton was able to dig thru KW and has released a new version 416 at LL. Yea, the hesheit banned me, but I have my ways around that. So far, it seems smoother, and has a few new features. You can choose the genders of mailman, pizza delivery and repairman! No more of that patreon bs of only males in those roles. Denton added a few things, and fixed others. Never thought it possible! Maybe he can fix TS3 also!?!?

Looks like I'll finish those sexy female outfits for repairman and mailman, and try to set them as default replacements.
Hi there is there a link for this download ? Ty
Never mind found it Ty for the heads up though. :)

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
A shame he will not develop the mod much further. I hoped to get some vampireabilities, similar to magic.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
A shame he will not develop the mod much further. I hoped to get some vampireabilities, similar to magic.
There are several vampire mods on MTS. Beware that many use the same xml's and ITUNs, so are incompatible. Been a while, but there was also a vampire mod that messed with Plumbots.

Denton 44 has released KW 417!

Hi there is there a link for this download ?
Glad you found it. Not really that hard. I only make quick stops and avoid lingering on LL since AssHat banned me. :cool: "Banned" being a relative term, of course. As if anyone can tell me no!!!

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Nrass error trap or any other tuning files to work with ko? The link from their main page is broken and most shits probably won't get updated. I don't want to remove nrass mods, so looking for tuning file.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Nrass error trap or any other tuning files to work with ko? The link from their main page is broken and most shits probably won't get updated. I don't want to remove nrass mods, so looking for tuning file.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Helllo, been gone for too long and it seems I misssed a lot of stuff lol

I'm looking at Dento's thread on LL and someone said that it broke the family trees/premade relationships of all sims in the world. Anyone else can confirm if the mod is the culprit?

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Helllo, been gone for too long and it seems I misssed a lot of stuff lol

I'm looking at Dento's thread on LL and someone said that it broke the family trees/premade relationships of all sims in the world. Anyone else can confirm if the mod is the culprit?
You would need to ask Denton. He is quite active in support of his updates... But I have not noticed the issue you mentioned.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
um I'm new to modding the sims 3 but can anyone help me with these
I'm following the installation guide on loverslab but this site doesn't exist anymore and I can't find it anywhere.
By the way what does this do exactly?

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
um I'm new to modding the sims 3 but can anyone help me with these
I'm following the installation guide on loverslab but this site doesn't exist anymore and I can't find it anywhere.
By the way what does this do exactly?
If it is just the normals maps, you put the package in your Packages folder, like any other mod. They will then override the EA maps. You can have only one default set of anything. Normals maps only help with 3d effect. Depending on your machine, and settings, you mat not even notice.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
If it is just the normals maps, you put the package in your Packages folder, like any other mod. They will then override the EA maps. You can have only one default set of anything. Normals maps only help with 3d effect. Depending on your machine, and settings, you mat not even notice.
I can't find it anymore because the site link in the installation guide( ) to download it isn't around anymore. I'm asking if anyone knows where to find it.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I can't find it anymore because the site link in the installation guide( ) to download it isn't around anymore. I'm asking if anyone knows where to find it.
Post on LL WCIF. Someone may have a copy.

Reactions: hhhhy