Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
I'd swear i read a post here by someone who was checking and fixing some bugs in v409, his version fixed some errors like kinky show interactions. Does someone know who was the guy or where did he post about it? maybe it was in loverslab?

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I'd swear i read a post here by someone who was checking and fixing some bugs in v409, his version fixed some errors like kinky show interactions. Does someone know who was the guy or where did he post about it? maybe it was in loverslab?
That IS v409. Oniki fixed a numbber of bugs in the final version that is available direct on her Patreon. I imagine others that have been posted elsewhere are the same version. As far as I know, digging into that code to fix everything could be someone's life's work... if they are now 18 years and live to be 2 or 3... HUNDRED years! :oops:

Sleeve

Jul 9, 2019
Which version of sims 3 should I download to play with this mod?
I have try using this mod but it doesn't work, bcs I download the old version sims 3.
could anyone send me the link download?

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
Which version of sims 3 should I download to play with this mod?
I have try using this mod but it doesn't work, bcs I download the old version sims 3.
could anyone send me the link download?

KinkyWorld Requires: The Sims 3 v1.67

Additional Packs Required:

+Pets (only if you want pets stuff)

Optional Packs:

+University (required for HighSchool)
+Into The Future (required for dreaming animations)
+World Adventures (required for training dummy)
+Late Night (required for Kinky dance on counters or tables)

Last edited:

darkhold2500

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix an issue with the kinky world woohoo timer? When my sims go to woohoo, they will proceed through the first stage fine, but once the timer bar fills up it stays filled and the sims start to rapidly progress through stages. I never used to have this issue with older versions as I am us v409. I also can't seem to find older versions to test to see if this issue persists through the past few updates.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I don't get it, I installed the mod, but only get one animation for vaginal sex, and whenever I try to use Rape I get 'Found unrotable object' or something like that. How can I check if it actually works?

ETA
Now that I look at it, whenever I launch the game I get 'injecting interactions'. I was hoping this won't be happening after I save the game, is it something that has to run every time I start it?

[ETA]
I spent about 3 ours trying to get this shit to work so please understand I m getting slightly upset at this point.

Last edited:

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
I don't get it, I installed the mod, but only get one animation for vaginal sex, and whenever I try to use Rape I get 'Found unrotable object' or something like that. How can I check if it actually works?

ETA
Now that I look at it, whenever I launch the game I get 'injecting interactions'. I was hoping this won't be happening after I save the game, is it something that has to run every time I start it?

[ETA]
I spent about 3 ours trying to get this shit to work so please understand I m getting slightly upset at this point.
The injecting interactions message is normal, it's just the mod injecting it's interactions in the radial menus. If you only get one kind of animation, download more packages from , search for animations for kinky world. Then you need to go to the kw setup menu option and add the names of the packages that you installed.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
The injecting interactions message is normal, it's just the mod injecting it's interactions in the radial menus. If you only get one kind of animation, download more packages from , search for animations for kinky world. Then you need to go to the kw setup menu option and add the names of the packages that you installed.
I thought I already have... Might need to reinstall them then, something went wrong I guess.

What about the error when I try to rape someone? Does that mean I have something installed incorrectly or not configured?

Also gotta say, Im kind of disappointed, remember having a lot of hope for Skyrim's SexLab but it was as immersive as a concrete slab. Now I was hoping for something better here but it's still going through hundreds of drab looking menus, configuring a milion things before you can actually play it...

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I thought I already have... Might need to reinstall them then, something went wrong I guess.

What about the error when I try to rape someone? Does that mean I have something installed incorrectly or not configured?

Also gotta say, Im kind of disappointed, remember having a lot of hope for Skyrim's SexLab but it was as immersive as a concrete slab. Now I was hoping for something better here but it's still going through hundreds of drab looking menus, configuring a milion things before you can actually play it...
Each animator has instructions on his or her page as to how to add their animations to KW, and exactly WHAT to type in the window.

Basic animations test is to go to KW debug and set always accept "on". That overrides things like Sim motives and traits.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Each animator has instructions on his or her page as to how to add their animations to KW, and exactly WHAT to type in the window.

Basic animations test is to go to KW debug and set always accept "on". That overrides things like Sim motives and traits.
Yeah, I think my problem might be, I installed all the mods while on version Katy Perry, so I suspect I may have some with compatibility issues, then reinstalled the game in newer version... I think I should just start from scratch instead of trying to make it work now...

Just to clarify, that animation initialization will run every time I run the game, and I suppose there is no way to disable it?

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Just to clarify, that animation initialization will run every time I run the game, and I suppose there is no way to disable it?
If you refer to KW showing the spinning plumbob and "injecting kinky interactions", that is how KW takes total control of your game and overrides other mods, such as many Nraas mods. TS3 uses what it "reads" last. That is how mods work, especially core and script, as well as any CC that says "default".

The game reads program files, then to documents. Then generally test folder, packages folder, finally overrides folder. Oniki built in a delay, so even if KW is in packages folder, it waits, and loads AFTER everything else, so has final say in what your game will do.

Reactions: MaxTheDark

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
If you refer to KW showing the spinning plumbob and "injecting kinky interactions", that is how KW takes total control of your game and overrides other mods, such as many Nraas mods. TS3 uses what it "reads" last. That is how mods work, especially core and script, as well as any CC that says "default".

The game reads program files, then to documents. Then generally test folder, packages folder, finally overrides folder. Oniki built in a delay, so even if KW is in packages folder, it waits, and loads AFTER everything else, so has final say in what your game will do.
Ah I see and understand. Was wondering if that could just be a scanning system that only really needs to run when adding new animations. Makes sense what you say, thank you.

Reactions: LadySmoks

Shameonmeforeal

Jan 14, 2023
Hello everyone! I have the mod and everything seems to be working just fine! But for the life of me I can't figure out how to use the rape options. They dont come up and my sims hasnt been raped either. Does anyone have a small guide on how to make it work? thank you so much.

sensensen

Jan 19, 2020
Hello everyone! I have the mod and everything seems to be working just fine! But for the life of me I can't figure out how to use the rape options. They dont come up and my sims hasnt been raped either. Does anyone have a small guide on how to make it work? thank you so much.
Have you activated rape in the kinky world settings? If so, I think you need to register Sims as rapists (somewhere in the kinky world debug options) for them to go around raping people on their own and if you want to make a Sim you control rape someone it's under the "Mean" interactions, iirc.
Your Sim getting raped at their home at random depends on certain things like whether they life alone (break-in rapes happen more often that way I think) and you should take down the security system because it calls the police.

Shameonmeforeal

Jan 14, 2023
Have you activated rape in the kinky world settings? If so, I think you need to register Sims as rapists (somewhere in the kinky world debug options) for them to go around raping people on their own and if you want to make a Sim you control rape someone it's under the "Mean" interactions, iirc.
Your Sim getting raped at their home at random depends on certain things like whether they life alone (break-in rapes happen more often that way I think) and you should take down the security system because it calls the police.
This helped!! thank you so much :)

Reactions: sensensen

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
I 've probably already asked this question .. well , or someone before me . I have serious problems with rusty robots from Pack The Sims 3: Ambitions. The character icon sticks when I want to switch to another character , as well as the simBot disappears altogether and a lot of errors occur in the folder . maybe there is a fix or other mod file for fixing somewhere ?

• Angry
Reactions: jdw6

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I 've probably already asked this question .. well , or someone before me . I have serious problems with rusty robots from Pack The Sims 3: Ambitions. The character icon sticks when I want to switch to another character , as well as the simBot disappears altogether and a lot of errors occur in the folder . maybe there is a fix or other mod file for fixing somewhere ?
Being a basic TS3 question, not about KW, you may find more answers on the EA forums.

Reactions: Ladydayz

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
I have a question if anyone is willing to answer, so I haven't played this game and with this mod in a really long time just tryimg to get my bearings again. So my question is after downloading from this forum what other mods are recommened? and does the download here contain everything I need or is there more I need to download? Thank you fo any help I get.