Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

theevilwriter

Dec 6, 2018
Do you think it's possible to tweak aspects of human/dog pregnancies? I don't know anything about how to tweak a mod, so I'm really asking if these things is possible rather than hoping someone acts on them. First, random, as the pregnancy setting so the human can have either puppies or human babies with a dog is broken: it's almost exclusively puppies, and actual randomness would be about 50%

Second, wouldn't it be neat if both human and dog females could have bigger "litters"? I know I've experienced a glitch that resulted in one of my fairies having more than 50 (100% fairy) boy babies, so I've always wondered if this glitch was exploitable to make it happen on purpose.

Oh, one last thing, is there really no possibility of male rapists ever getting male victims pregnant, and/or guys in a committed relationship having a baby? I swear that m/m pregnancy was requested in the KW thread at Loverslab years ago, but maybe it got a firm no.

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Do you think it's possible to tweak aspects of human/dog pregnancies? I don't know anything about how to tweak a mod, so I'm really asking if these things is possible rather than hoping someone acts on them. First, random, as the pregnancy setting so the human can have either puppies or human babies with a dog is broken: it's almost exclusively puppies, and actual randomness would be about 50%

Second, wouldn't it be neat if both human and dog females could have bigger "litters"? I know I've experienced a glitch that resulted in one of my fairies having more than 50 (100% fairy) boy babies, so I've always wondered if this glitch was exploitable to make it happen on purpose.

Oh, one last thing, is there really no possibility of male rapists ever getting male victims pregnant, and/or guys in a committed relationship having a baby? I swear that m/m pregnancy was requested in the KW thread at Loverslab years ago, but maybe it got a firm no.
By the gods, I do understand this mod is some kinky-assed shit, that is why I enjoy it so much - but do you honestly think a male can become pregnant?! Spout your deranged propaganda else where.
I'm not kink-shaming, but this is full-blown retardation.
"Oh, but it's just fantasy" - not when the ass-hats in DC want you to think all is cool.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
By the gods, I do understand this mod is some kinky-assed shit, that is why I enjoy it so much - but do you honestly think a male can become pregnant?! Spout your deranged propaganda else where.
I'm not kink-shaming, but this is full-blown retardation.
"Oh, but it's just fantasy" - not when the ass-hats in DC want you to think all is cool.
Ummm... a tad judgemental, don't you think? I personally don't use half of what is in KW (pets and gay a hard NO for me), but to each his own.

To educate, Cmar and a few others added pregnancy morphs to some male garments quite a while ago... perhaps 2010ish. Really not to hard to do on more basic EA meshes. Again, don't use the option, but believe Nraas Woohooer may allow male pregnancy.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Hello there every one hope you are all well.

I am extremely new to the Sims 3 Kinky mod and one must admit these modifications to the Sims 3 has had me rolling around the floor in hysterics a few times.

For example going for a walk down too the beach in Sunset Valley the other day and witnessing Pauline & Hank having a threesome with the postman right on there porch. One of those WTF moments where you have to take a second look just to make sure that your eyes are not playing tricks on you.

One is still getting up to speed with this mod. So if I post a stupid question please be kind with your response.

For years the Sims 3 has been gathering dust on a old storage drive but over the last few days it has gotten some new life.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
extremely new to the Sims 3 Kinky mod
Welcome. Just so you know, this forum's never really seemed open to getting help. Maybe that will change, seems to have in the last few days.

Friendly suggestion: go through every setting page and take a look at the options, think about what it might mean, and whether or not you want it.
Some examples:

Story Progression could wind up killing off someone you wanted to keep around, and very likely will add in a ton of animals to households that don't have pet bowls, thus starving pets, or horses running around and getting stuck places.

Interaction Tuning: you might want to disable autonomy on some of the interactions. The way the code is written, it'll force making or buying things (like drugs) even if they cost more than the family has. The check seems to be at least §500 even if the thing costs §1500. But, neither KW (or TS3 for that matter) is well coded, but it is what it is. (Meaning: often it will ignore settings or just outright break.)

Autonomy Level: "High" means KW might well ignore your direction. "Low" means KW might not do much, but has a higher chance of not ignoring your direction. "None", well, that pretty much turns KW into that other mod on LL.

Oh, and if you have NRaas Overwatch, you might want to turn off auto reset for stuck check, or else it might do a reset of your woohooing sims. (But, I've had it reset sims doing things that other NR mods started, so I can't fully blame "incompatibility" like others do.)

no possibility
I snuck a peek under the covers. There doesn't appear to be anything in KW's pregnancy, rape, sperm, womb, etc. code that prevents pregnancy if the "female" is a male, or even if the "male" happens to be a female. But the code was written with the mindset that females get pregnant by males. Period. (Can tell that by the names used in the code.) But, more to the point, there doesn't look to be any technical issue with that being blocked.

But! The KW Debug "inseminate" interaction does have such a check. So you can't use the KW debug inseminate route to force a male to be pregnant. That part also looks to block doing that for your own sims.

male pregnancy
This was introduced by EA in EP8 with Alien Abductions. I think NRaas added in the ability outside of that one (limited) situation and KW followed suit.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I've been using this good ol' mod for a loooong time, but I still have issues with the game up and crashing to desktop. Do any of you know what could be causing this issue in relation to KW specifically? Any conflicts that would make crashing to desktop happen?

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
What else are you using? (not CC, just scripting mods, like things from NRaas or others like those)
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this! It's going to be quite the list, so I'm going to spoiler it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm looking at my old Script Error files from when I last played and I can tell a little more information! I was using KW "0.7.0 (409)".
The things that show up are the following:

Last edited:

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Douglasveiga CC Loader
Not sure what that is, but I believe that many of those mods were never updated, and will crash the game without KW's help. Do not have the links handy, but there are updates to Dashboard tool, and it catches more errors, conflicts etc.

Reactions: peebo

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Overwatch
IIRC some people have reported issues if you use Overwatch to check for stuck sims and then do an auto reset. I was just getting annoyed b/c I have OW reporting when sims are stuck & just am tired of it. (Tonight I think the "stuck" one was "training" someone at the gym, which NRaas SP pushed them to do... left hand not talking to the right.)
But I've personally never had it crash the game.

Rarely have I found "smoking gun evidence" in the ScriptError files, but things have been weird lately... (2 days ago it was "items were missing & were replaced. didn't say which items, b/c that'd be, you know, helpful. But there were enough, all in my household, and they all had items from a mod I forgot to include in a test game... but I'm rambling).

Hope that helps.

If not, and you don't have much installed via the launcher (aka: Sims3Packs installed). What you could try is to rename "The Sims 3" (in your documents folder) to something else. Create a new one, copy over the Mods folder, start the game &... [few steps] ... do an export/import from porter to see if it's still happening. But, that's kinda a long process. Hopefully just purging the bad flower does it for you.

Oh, and there's nothing in KW dealing with creating wildflowers that I could find. I know it adds in stuff to one (or more) of the spawners, but am 99% sure that's just one of the seed ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: peebo

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
IIRC some people have reported issues if you use Overwatch to check for stuck sims and then do an auto reset. I was just getting annoyed b/c I have OW reporting when sims are stuck & just am tired of it. (Tonight I think the "stuck" one was "training" someone at the gym, which NRaas SP pushed them to do... left hand not talking to the right.)
But I've personally never had it crash the game.

Rarely have I found "smoking gun evidence" in the ScriptError files, but things have been weird lately... (2 days ago it was "items were missing & were replaced. didn't say which items, b/c that'd be, you know, helpful. But there were enough, all in my household, and they all had items from a mod I forgot to include in a test game... but I'm rambling).

Hope that helps.

If not, and you don't have much installed via the launcher (aka: Sims3Packs installed). What you could try is to rename "The Sims 3" (in your documents folder) to something else. Create a new one, copy over the Mods folder, start the game &... [few steps] ... do an export/import from porter to see if it's still happening. But, that's kinda a long process. Hopefully just purging the bad flower does it for you.

Oh, and there's nothing in KW dealing with creating wildflowers that I could find. I know it adds in stuff to one (or more) of the spawners, but am 99% sure that's just one of the seed ones.
This is SO helpful and I'm super grateful that you took the time to really look at what I posted. I took out my old Sims 3 Documents folder to let the game make a new one and I'm going back in with significantly fewer mods (KW included, of course), so if anything happens in the future, it'll be a little easier to track down what could be causing it! I can't thank you enough!!!

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
I try... e'ery so often.
Another thought: maybe you have some sims4 CC in your game. Those have caused my game to crash. So, if you just added things before having issues, start by removing those & see if it's better.
LadySmoks mentioned The Sims 3 Dashboard (it's on ). The old version I have just gives an error on load if there's sims 4 stuff installed, looks like someone picked the project up again & a recent update added TS4 mod detection. So that might make it a lot easier to find things. (Kinda glad I went to look up the direct url for you now.)
edit: Seems that it's doing conflict detection differently. I had none with the decade old version, now I have a bunch... which actually doesn't surprise me, since I merged a bunch of things. just a heads up, to people who might grab the new ver.

Last edited:

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I try... e'ery so often.
Another thought: maybe you have some sims4 CC in your game. Those have caused my game to crash. So, if you just added things before having issues, start by removing those & see if it's better.
LadySmoks mentioned The Sims 3 Dashboard (it's on ). The old version I have just gives an error on load if there's sims 4 stuff installed, looks like someone picked the project up again & a recent update added TS4 mod detection. So that might make it a lot easier to find things. (Kinda glad I went to look up the direct url for you now.)
edit: Seems that it's doing conflict detection differently. I had none with the decade old version, now I have a bunch... which actually doesn't surprise me, since I merged a bunch of things. just a heads up, to people who might grab the new ver.
I found that something causing crashes was a custom....aspiration? Is that what they're called in TS3? The thing that they want to do with their life. Since removing that and having my cleaned up mods folder, things are playing smoothly for the first time since game launch, lmao!!!!

Reactions: jdw6

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I am having the same question with the kinky selfie & can not get the blackmail option to work.

Apart from those two issues the rest is working fine so far.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
kinky selfies: send via "send photograph" (not the normal "send photos")
blackmail: not remembering how that worked, but this is what I recall:
1) cannot be in your own household
2) must have photo in one of these categories:
3) sim "sends photograph" to target
4) I think some dialogs pop up to confirm

After that, never had it progress further... I don't think that part of KW ever was finished. But maybe it was.

So... Perv finds Celeb sleeping on bench at the bar, pulls off Celeb's clothes, takes photo of the now nude Celeb. [probably needs to "be greeted" to be able to txt them] Sends nude photograph to Celeb.

or, well... something like that

Reactions: toronja14

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
After that, never had it progress further... I don't think that part of KW ever was finished. But maybe it was.
Haven't played in a while but I remember that you can have sex with blackmailed sims without having to build up a relation.

Reactions: jdw6