Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Two questions is it possible to have the female Sims too also participate in the peeping Tom and Flasher roles ?

I can't get any off the female Sims to interact with " sleeping on the couch animation " they just will not start from there own free will but if the roles are reversed the male Sims will. ? " A strange concept to me and a little unfair "

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Two questions is it possible to have the female Sims too also participate in the peeping Tom and Flasher roles ?

I can't get any off the female Sims to interact with " sleeping on the couch animation " they just will not start from there own free will but if the roles are reversed the male Sims will. ? " A strange concept to me and a little unfair "
First thing always, which KW build are you using? I posted that Denton47 has been fixing KW over at LL.

Peeping Tom is an Oniki character Sim, and is male... as I guess, most Peeping Toms are. Thus, "Peeping Tom", not "Peeping Karen". Best I can tell you is to use KW debug, change Tom to female, and rename as a female. You would have to do that with each save series, unless you can crack the SIME.

Not clear what you mean by your second question? You want females to engage other females on the couch? Don't think it is set up for that. Really not sure. Also, I believe that sleeping couch woohoo depends on whether or not the one on the couch is wearing what KW sees as "revealing". Personally, I stopped marking "revealing" for garments I make, because it caused to many other issues in my game. However, KW debug, CAS properties (I think), allows you to set garments as you wish.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Ty for responding so quickly as to my first question Ty again this is a work in progress. :)

As for the second question I was referring too if the male Sims were to sleep on the couch that my female Sims will not engage but if you flip the script and the female Sim was sleeping on the couch the male Sims would engage.

I hope this makes a little more sense. (y)

My KW build is 419

Last edited:

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Ty for responding so quickly as to my first question Ty again this is a work in progress. :)

As for the second question I was referring too if the male Sims were to sleep on the couch that my female Sims will not engage but if you flip the script and the female Sim was sleeping on the couch the male Sims would engage.

I hope this makes a little more sense. (y)

My KW build is 419
As far as I know, that scenario was never set up for male sleeping. If Denton47 changes that, it will be up to him, and a matter of whether current script allows it, I guess.

moroniq

Jun 19, 2021
It was working before for both genders. Females were giving BJ first, then performing reverse cowgirl. It's broken for user now.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
It was working before for both genders. Females were giving BJ first, then performing reverse cowgirl. It's broken for user now.
My only suggestion would be to ask Denton47 on LL, since he IS actively working on KW, and answering uestions there.

Reactions: moroniq

moroniq

Jun 19, 2021
I know, i just wanted to inform fellow players they're not alone in their buggy situations UwU BTW thanks for the contents you've created <3

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I know, i just wanted to inform fellow players they're not alone in their buggy situations UwU BTW thanks for the contents you've created <3
HAHA! KW and buggy? From what I have read, Denton47 is verifying the horrors I had heard about KW code. There are redundancies and overlaps, and appears to have been worked on by several people over the years. Might take a while to find and fix everything... if that's possible.

moroniq

Jun 19, 2021
LOL you're right :) Old bugs kinda feel home, they seem like features after a while. We need time to adapt new ones :p

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
LOL you're right :) Old bugs kinda feel home, they seem like features after a while. We need time to adapt new ones :p
Being "banned" from LL (;)), I cannot directly ask Denton47 about it, but would LOVE if he added gender "switches" to maid, butler, repairman, police, uni mascot and anything else he might think of, as I have female default replacements for a bunch of NPC outfits and SIMOs.
cop.png repair 2.png S3_626F60CE_00000001_20ACEAF90D814D55_LS_af SexyMaid 3%%+THUM.png
I may upload them anyway. These 3 seem to work fine.

moroniq

Jun 19, 2021
I think he already done that, iirc there are new options under services menu in kw settings. They look lovely as always :love:

Update: I've just checked i was wrong. Gender options are located under loverslab section and available only for mail carrier, pizza deliverer and repair personnel.

Last edited:

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I think he already done that, iirc there are new options under services menu in kw settings. They look lovely as always :love:

Update: I've just checked i was wrong. Gender options are located under loverslab section and available only for mail carrier, pizza deliverer and repair personnel.
Pizza delivery is WIP. Uses same hair/ hat as mail carrier that I uploaded on NSFW, but the outfit is not done.

Reactions: moroniq

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
though you might like this

1st on k69 kinky animations ,,,, kw_k69_kinky_animations v170
2rd k69 animations....v350 ..kw_k69_animations

last 2 go in you mod folder packages with the rest they are k69 classic animations ..kw_k69_classic_animations

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Does Denton's version only work with KW409? bc it is a patreon version.
First, Oniki released 409 as free, perhaps 2 years ago. As for Denton's KW, it is a full build. It replaces any previous version, just as Oniki replaced 407 with 408, the replaced 408 with 409. Denton is up to build 419, with his fixes. Basically, he has continued, where Oniki left off.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
First, Oniki released 409 as free, perhaps 2 years ago. As for Denton's KW, it is a full build. It replaces any previous version, just as Oniki replaced 407 with 408, the replaced 408 with 409.
Do you know where I can download it? Is it on LL? b/c Denton only link the Patreon link. (haha, I'm a noob. Nevermind. The Patreon link has the file for download. I just naturally assumed Patreon must be subscribed and didn't check) Thanks. I'm still on 394, which I think is the most stable version tbh. But since Denton fixed 409, I like to see if it is just as stable.

Last edited:

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Do you know where I can download it? Is it on LL? b/c Denton only link the Patreon link. (haha, I'm a noob. Nevermind. The Patreon link has the file for download. I just naturally assumed Patreon must be subscribed and didn't check) Thanks. I'm still on 394, which I think is the most stable version tbh. But since Denton fixed 409, I like to see if it is just as stable.
Denton47 is also on LL. He is currently up to 419. He added some features, fixed others, and is still working on it, as far as I know. I never used 394, but 409 was not too bad... so building up and fixing things from that as a base, seems to be going well enough. I am on 418. 419 was just a few more fixes, I think, so waiting for 420 or 421.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Denton47 is also on LL. He is currently up to 419. He added some features, fixed others, and is still working on it, as far as I know. I never used 394, but 409 was not too bad... so building up and fixing things from that as a base, seems to be going well enough. I am on 418. 419 was just a few more fixes, I think, so waiting for 420 or 421.
Well I just gave it a good hearty try, saved and loaded and reset town a few times, but it is still laggy compare to 394. I don't know, it might be bc I'm just upgrading from 394 instead of starting a new game. The lag is subtle, in micro pulses, but noticeable even in simple camera rotation on a single lot. He mentioned he could not get rid of all the lag, especially the micro ones which I suspect is what I am noticing.

Well, I can confirm he fixed the notification problem, something oniki broke early on and didn't fix. Denton also fixed a lot of other issues, the customization enable/disable functions are working again which is a big plus bc it allows the user to disable a lot of annoying autonomy.

I'll keep the version around in case one day I decided to start anew, but for now it is hard to move on from my legacy game which I started 10 years ago. I really wanted to upgrade from 394 for the model/actor careers bc they were not finished in 394. But the way my game is now, these micro pulses is giving migraines so I have to stick with 394.

But I'm curious about one thing. Can you not simply use kinkyworld options on the mailman and change the gender to female? Also, I remember EA original has both male/female repair service. Were the mailmen always male? I vaguely remember there were female mail service too or it might've been just my imagination.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Well I just gave it a good hearty try, saved and loaded and reset town a few times, but it is still laggy compare to 394. I don't know, it might be bc I'm just upgrading from 394 instead of starting a new game. The lag is subtle, in micro pulses, but noticeable even in simple camera rotation on a single lot. He mentioned he could not get rid of all the lag, especially the micro ones which I suspect is what I am noticing.

Well, I can confirm he fixed the notification problem, something oniki broke early on and didn't fix. Denton also fixed a lot of other issues, the customization enable/disable functions are working again which is a big plus bc it allows the user to disable a lot of annoying autonomy.

I'll keep the version around in case one day I decided to start anew, but for now it is hard to move on from my legacy game which I started 10 years ago. I really wanted to upgrade from 394 for the model/actor careers bc they were not finished in 394. But the way my game is now, these micro pulses is giving migraines so I have to stick with 394.

But I'm curious about one thing. Can you not simply use kinkyworld options on the mailman and change the gender to female? Also, I remember EA original has both male/female repair service. Were the mailmen always male? I vaguely remember there were female mail service too or it might've been just my imagination.
My game and mods are so bloated, that some minor freeze ups have been normal for me, and the newer versions have been MUCH better... at least for me. Maybe only a second or 2, every so often. The game runs smoothly 99% of the time.

Denton added an LL section for his additions. One is the mail carrier. He added several switches. One turns off KW mailman completely, which he says will then revert to EA protocol. Another is to choose male or female. I already uploaded the female default set on NSFW. The 3 in the pics above are basically done, just haven't gotten around to uploading them. I think there's a switch for repairman, but not for police or maids. Hopefully, Denton adds them.

A few have talked about trying to fix KW, but Denton's work has been the first real effort posted for folks to try.

And yes, EA had female mail carriers. One of my favorites is Addison Rush in Bridgeport. )))