VN Ren'Py The Silver Lining [v0.8] [Namuswill]

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Art is definitely worth putting this on watch.

A question for the dev: How much variation will sexual content have on each route? Reading through the forum posts here you seem to have a clear idea of the overall themes the character will be able to explore, for example the artist path being lesbian which is a big plus, but I wonder if these paths will be somewhat static or if there are plans to explore various kinks for each route. For example when you say the artist route is lesbian does that mean it is "lesbian only" or will there be options for threesomes and other kinks involving more female and possibly male partners on this route?

Namuswill

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Art is definitely worth putting this on watch.

A question for the dev: How much variation will sexual content have on each route? Reading through the forum posts here you seem to have a clear idea of the overall themes the character will be able to explore, for example the artist path being lesbian which is a big plus, but I wonder if these paths will be somewhat static or if there are plans to explore various kinks for each route. For example when you say the artist route is lesbian does that mean it is "lesbian only" or will there be options for threesomes and other kinks involving more female and possibly male partners on this route?
Yeah there will be variation, some routes will have more variation than others though and sometimes you would get options if you explore certain routes at the same time like if you are cheating on someone for example, giving you variation that way. Juliette who is the artist for example is strictly lesbian, but FFF threesome and some other kinks is something that i do want to include on this route.

Reactions: GokutheG

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah there will be variation, some routes will have more variation than others though and sometimes you would get options if you explore certain routes at the same time like if you are cheating on someone for example, giving you variation that way. Juliette who is the artist for example is strictly lesbian, but FFF threesome and some other kinks is something that i do want to include on this route.
Thanks for the reply.

I thought the described routes you mentioned on page 1 were all in reference to the main character but the artist in question is an NPC? I assume this isn't the case with "madame" (could you elaborate what they refers to?) and "Trophy Wife" for example, am I right to assume those monikers refers to the MC?

Namuswill

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Thanks for the reply.

I thought the described routes you mentioned on page 1 were all in reference to the main character but the artist in question is an NPC? I assume this isn't the case with "madame" (could you elaborate what they refers to?) and "Trophy Wife" for example, am I right to assume those monikers refers to the MC?
It's really just a general way i would describe certain routes, it's more an indication of a general theme. For example the artist route, yeah i did name it that way, because of a character who begins this route, but that doesn't mean MC will nessecearly become an artist, yeah you can do that, but i plan to give players some options here. Madame is a woman in charge of a bothel.

Madame and Trophy wife - in this case they do refer to possible role of MC yes. Hope i am not confusing even more here :)

Reactions: cleanfeel

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I like the visual style. It's kinda warm and nice... to old timers like me perhaps... I won't follow this, because 2D, female protagonist, corruption are not my cup of tea; but all the best wishes to the dev.

Reactions: Namuswill

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
woah, the artstyle is awesome mate, really! but i have a few questions mate. . .
What's the origin of Mila Kravits? i mean where she is from? it's definitely WWII theme, fleeing to Americe, but from what country? it sounds like like Slavic name :unsure: maybe Balkan states Yugoslavian?

and the second question will this game have more explicit sexual content? than nude teasing? or maybe the artist could use her as a model and draw her naked?

for now i will not write review, but i see the way this game is going, and it's great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Namuswill

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
What kind of erotic stuff does this game have?
for now as ya can see, none, only the shower scene, where ya see the back of naked protagonist taking a shower. from what i see, it's a game released a few days, or weeks ago. . . so i wouldn't expect much from content. . . this story needs to carry on till it get's spicy if the author of the game intended this game to have any revealing explicit content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

Namuswill

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
What kind of erotic stuff does this game have?
I don't want to rush right ahead into sex and it's only the second update so for now it's mostly setting up story, characters etc. and a small nude scene.
What's the origin of Mila Kravits? i mean where she is from? it's definitely WWII theme, fleeing to Americe, but from what country?
Although not explicitly stated in the game, i kinda made them to be of Polish-Ukrainian coming from western-most parts of Ukraine. Initially i thought them being from Sicily, but since i am from Ukraine myself i just went for what i knew cause ... i wouldn't have to do much research for that lol.

Good thing nobody has yet asked how they know English so well ... I will pre-emptivly state that Mila's mom was an English teacher :)

and the second question will this game have more explicit sexual content? than nude teasing? or maybe the artist could use her as a model and draw her naked?
Totally, check out the planned tags and yes ... the artist will definitly draw Mila naked :)

Another thing that's worth saying is that i am not a big fan of female MC games where MC becomes like a brain dead cock addict, so that's just ain't something that's gonna happen in the game regardless of where MC goes. I do plan to have a "gentelmen's club" where Mila could work and get up to no good, but regardless of how "corrupted" MC will be, i want her to remain an actual character with feelings, goals and stuff (y) Just putting it out there for people who ARE looking for that experience. It won't be in the game.

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes