NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
U-ROOM - One of my favorite developers. I keep my fingers crossed for more translations of games by this author.
Thanks for translating and sharing!
PS: Is it possible to translate games from [P.D. Creations] this way?

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I been waiting for someone to translate this one since I play Thug Hero. I hope it's a dark and depressing as previous tittle. Thank you for the TL.

maoga128

Jul 9, 2020
Will they do the next storyline? Like after slaying the bitch dragon god, I have the choice of setting up the world or... reborn with full memories and power. Now I'll have my real revenge, . Ending with fucking girls (including my waifu, demon dragon)...
I personally want to rape the dragon god, her art is really beautiful =))

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I hope pray game from this dev get a translation, even mtl
yeah about that, you see Kagura already released this game pv since ages ago but its status still fucking coming soon. Nobody is going to pick up a game that is going to be officially translated, not even by MTL

Reactions: LOL32

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
yeah about that, you see Kagura already released this game pv since ages ago but its status still fucking coming soon. Nobody is going to pick up a game that is going to be officially translated, not even by MTL
-not to mention, they now have a backlog of other games they announced would be coming soon, even though its already been about 2-3 years now. Like the Pregess Zeven game was. F^ck, there's already a MTL of the game on Xvideos website.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
I was about to type this myself, it looks just like her
...... Are you talking about the Tomboy Princess Aina.....
because it IS the same girl from Dark Hero Party.

though you might wanna look at the very start of the game with those mage students when they're talking about bad end stories. That dark hair girl reminds me of a certain character from one of U-rooms older games "Bad End Collector".

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I got a virus warning when I tried to open the game. Anyone know if the game actually have viruses or if webroot gave me a false warning?

4xx4

Dec 1, 2022
because it is the same girl. This is a spin-off of the main game that takes place after Endings 1 or 2 of the game, where Imos runs back to his village after getting cucked, and Thrash defeats the Demon Lord. Aina still becomes the meat toilet, but now players get to see her unfortunate ending.
so yeah, only one ending and its bad.
Damn. So it's basically some kind of NTR thing? That's foul.
Author had the perfect opportunity to make a compelling challenge where you had to go steal her for yourself and just kinda made it a cuck weird bbm doujin experience. Like bro, I ain't playing that shit I can't get off to that lmao.

Reactions: Duy69420
Aug 7, 2019
Doesn't seem to be a reminiscence room in this one even after clearing which makes navigating scenes a pain.

I don't think a save game would do people much good tbh, just choose the "ero route only", seems to be the best thing you'll get.

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
[/QUOTE]
The only good ending for Imos (MC) is when he got reincarnated in a new time line where he meets
Yes, there is only one bad ending, leading to her "bad ending" epilogue in Thug Hero Party
She's one of the main survivors alongside with Imos' younger sister of the conflict and only one who console him at his last moments as he disintegrated due overusing the power of the dark dragon.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes