RPGM - Completed - The Shattered Princess of Ice & Snow [v1.10] [U-ROOM]

1. 5.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

Short little side game to Thug Hero Party, focusing on one of the characters. If you like the main game, you will want to play this. It takes a couple hours. If you are still emotionally scarred and cry yourself to sleep over Thug Hero Party, you might want to skip this.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ThePregnancyMaster

First of all, this game is focused on rape/gangbang content, so all H scenes are basically rape scenes, if you do not enjoy this kind of content, you possibly won't enjoy it.
    History: basically you play as princess Aina whose brother is a hero, one day she ends up being defeated by some bandits and getting raped by them, after that she is taken to their hideout to become a sex slave.
    Gameplay: you can choose between 2 points of view: Aina's younger brother (gameplay and H content) or Aina (Basically only H content). If you choose Aina's route, you can prostitute yourself in the bandit's hideout to earn some money to them.
    H content: Like I said before, this game is focused on rape content. There are also others H contents such as Pregnancy and Birth content (only ending)
    Translation: it is pretty decent for a MTL.
    Overall: I would give a rating 7/10, the game is very short and it has only a few H scenes, but I personally liked the art and the history(it is pretty depressing though). I personally like pregnancy/birth content, so I enjoyed the pregnancy/birth content on the game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

/;/

This is my first review on this site FYI. Anyways, the game itself is mediocre scenes are serviceable for the most part and consists mainly of the heroine getting raped so that ain't your thing and don't play this. Combat is your standard rpgmaker fluff but I cheated through most of it.

Story is barely there and the main "gimmick" is that you wear a necklace to go through someone else's life, which is where all of combat happens. AFAIK, there no h-scenes in this portion. Once you beat the boss of an area, the POV switches to Aina, where you prostitute yourself to like, 3-6 npcs with same animations. Rinse and repeat until the ending.

There is another game by the same dev featuring the main heroine but isn't needed to play this game.