VN Others Completed The Senator's Daughter [v1.3.2] [KexBoy]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Stuck after talking to the One-Eyed. He says to come to the wasteland but I have no idea how to get there.

Update: Talk to your soldier friend,

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I don't care how good or bad this game is, we need more works that have this world setting..I'm gonna try it now, thanks for sharing.

_____
Edit
If the dev reads this I hope he takes some of this critcism into consideration in his next work because the game could've been way better if not for some details:
- The artwork is neat, animations could use some work but they're not terrible, but the scenes end very quickly and don't allow the player to enjoy what he's looking at, this is one of the major flaws of this game: The sex scenes are very quick and waste all the potential the artwork has.
- The dialogue is not coherent and the writer is obviously not great at English, you can easily fix this by hiring a writer or asking for the help of someone from this very forum (for free) as I'm sure many members wouldn't mind helping as long as they've free time and the project isn't long which applies to this game since the dialogue is not lengthy.
-If you use another engine in your next work it will solve many problems including the one stated above and save files won't be limited to three slots like in this game.

Last edited:

yudonniku

Nov 28, 2017
Hate to repeat but WHERE?
You can save the game by pressing ESC key > click 'Save/Load' > click one of three boxes > click 'Save'

Save file is located in C:\Users\{user_name}\AppData\Local\KEXBOY\The Senator's Daughter v1.3.2\Savegames

Personally, I think this game got nice art, but sex scenes and game system (UI and flow) are terrible.
If I were you, I wouldn't play this game.
But if you want to see the endings, I am including the save files, so unzip the KEXBOY folder into C:\Users\{user_name}\AppData\Local

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
how to get the 4th ending

only got 3 ending so far

revenge
safe felicia
then report to senator where guy who runs the brothel get killed and sillenced.

game said there are 4 ending.

Reactions: glcksbrchy

glcksbrchy

Jun 1, 2017
Seriously? A VN with only groping? I wasted my time writing this comment and you are all wasting your time reading it
There is definatly more than groping in the game. Youve got 4 whores to buy and more.

how to get the 4th ending

only got 3 ending so far

revenge
safe felicia
then report to senator where guy who runs the brothel get killed and sillenced.

game said there are 4 ending.
got the same problem, i just cant figure out where the last ending is supposed to be. clicked all the buildings in the end. maybe some bad premature ending.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
There is definatly more than groping in the game. Youve got 4 whores to buy and more.

got the same problem, i just cant figure out where the last ending is supposed to be. clicked all the buildings in the end. maybe some bad premature ending.
You're all lefties it seems lmao
When you pick save Felicia, if you choose the left route you get to save her on time, if you pick any other direction you fail and find her already dead, her father doesn't forgive you so he kills you too.

There you have it, Saving Felicia has 2 endings.

Reactions: glcksbrchy
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes