VN Others Completed The Senator's Daughter [v1.3.2] [KexBoy]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
The start about your own daughter missing baited me into thinking there might be incest content. Art is pretty good.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldnt start the game because of the missing file MSVCR110.dll

Solution:
Its DLL file from Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012. You can either download whole redistributable and install it... or just download DLL file from some internet library and place it inside game folder.
Beware that this game requires downloading 32bit version (x86) of that file , downloading 64bit version (x64) wont solve problem.

PS: KexBoy is still unable to properly compile a game launcher, I guess he didnt learn anything after all those years.

PPS: Can somebody add a note to OP that MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 - 32 bit (x86) is required to run the game?

Reactions: johnconnor

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Yahho! Finaly... This Game can now start From Win XP 32 Bit! >_<
About Game... Gaus, IDK but i ma stuck in Market with Slave in Dungeon... You?
And... 700mb... 700mb KARL!!! I dnk what this gamw have soo hard but i se only 3 sex scene in Game...
With very ugleess Animation, Freezing static BG and little Sounds... All 3 Scene in Brothel... I missing somothing, or?

NSIDE15

Jun 13, 2018
Stuck the moment i ask Camile for money. She didnt respond when i click. It is for information about one eyed-guy. Is there something i miss?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
yeah i'm stuck in that part too, can't get any money anywhere and can't click on Camille

EDIT : ok seems it's a bug, it has been reported one week ago to the dev and no fix yet thought :/ 353946

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
I couldnt start the game because of the missing file MSVCR110.dll

Solution:
Its DLL file from Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012. You can either download whole redistributable and install it... or just download DLL file from some internet library and place it inside game folder.
Beware that this game requires downloading 32bit version (x86) of that file , downloading 64bit version (x64) wont solve problem.

PS: KexBoy is still unable to properly compile a game launcher, I guess he didnt learn anything after all those years.

PPS: Can somebody add a note to OP that MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 - 32 bit (x86) is required to run the game?
hi, i installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 and tried all MSVCR110.dll 32 bit versions that found. Doesn't work for me :(

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
hi, i installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 and tried all MSVCR110.dll 32 bit versions that found. Doesn't work for me :(
Are you sure game doesnt start because of missing Msvcr110.dll ?? This solution wont work on other issues.
Did you place dll file in game directory?

Its also possible Kexboy changed the launcher again. Perhaps try 64bit version of Visual C++ Redistributable.

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
Are you sure game doesnt start because of missing Msvcr110.dll ?? This solution wont work on other issues.
Did you place dll file in game directory?

Its also possible Kexboy changed the launcher again. Perhaps try 64bit version of Visual C++ Redistributable.
not sure but i have same error window as Vaibhav, yes placed Msvcr110.dll in game directory.
maybe this game just compatible for 64 bits :(

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
Can somebody help me? When i start game, it align to left top corner and i can't change it. So due to my resolution 2540p it barelly covers quarter of screen. Everything too small to interact. Alt+Enter just crash the game. How can i change game resolution or get it fullscreen?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes