-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I really want to try this game but I can't that background music is to anoying and is loud you can't mute or lower the sound.
I have win 7 and I see I'm not the only one with this problem if someone find a fix to this issue please share with us.

I think I found solution go with SAGARAUS_MP3.EXE not SAGARAUS.EXE

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

AngelGTZ0

Jan 1, 2021
I really want to try this game but I can't that background music is to anoying and is loud you can't mute or lower the sound.
I have win 7 and I see I'm not the only one with this problem if someone find a fix to this issue please share with us.

Thank you man

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018

Thanks.
The BGM still rapes my ears whenever I alt tab, but it seems like the song only loops a few times before finally stopping. It happens every time I reopen the game, which sucks. I should've expected this level of technical polish from a 2003 game.

Edit: Fuck, nevermind. It happens every time the BGM changes too. At least I can lower the game's volume in the volume mixer and crank up the voices to maximum, but still. This is so trash.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dont suppose anyone knows how to get this scene? Think its meant to be on Arisa bad end 1 but all the guides for that just take me to maria bad end 1 instead. Any help would be apreceated :)

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
So, what kind of NTR is here? Because looks like you are the only man in the game and there is not hint that there are others involved.

JoellTheManMan

Jan 1, 2021
View attachment 356333

Overview:
You are Yusuke, a Japanese youth about to enter college in Tokyo. When your father suggested that you live with the family of a friend of his while you attend school, you didn’t really have an opinion one way or the other. Until, that is, you found out that the Sagara Family is comprised of nothing but women: four beautiful daughters and their sexy widowed mother! Of course you don’t mind the prospect of living in a house full of beautiful women — you are a man, after all. The trouble is, they’re not used to having men around, so they don’t know how to act around one. This will no doubt cause any number of interesting situations to pop up as you get used to living with these beautiful women.
Thread Updated: 2016-10-23
Release Date: Japanese 2003-08-28, English 2005-09-17
Original Title: 相楽さん家の悦楽ライフ♪
Aliases: The Sagara Family's Enjoyable Life, Sagara-sanchi no Etsuraku Life ♪
Developer/Publisher: ZyX /
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

View attachment 356332 View attachment 356334 View attachment 356335 View attachment 356336 View attachment 356337 View attachment 356338
whenever i try to get past a certain point in the game, the game says "Fail to open OP.wav". How do i counter this?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes