halo17

Jun 5, 2017
here is a complete save extract to
C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Local
hello,

For me its not working. Is it possible that is this for another version? Because the sav file in this version called SAGARAUS instead of SAGARAML

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Do this story has a fixed ending or do the ending change according to choices. The story was good but I did like the last part of the game in which the director has his way.is there any way we can prevent it?if there is plz do tell

Jul 11, 2018
So... Where's that walkthrough that was supposed to be included with the DL?

Also, installation instructions need to be changed. You don't just "Extract and run". You have to actually go through the ol' installation wizard.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Do this story has a fixed ending or do the ending change according to choices. The story was good but I did like the last part of the game in which the director has his way.is there any way we can prevent it?if there is plz do tell
Sorry for the late reply. This story has several endings, and there are certainly endings where the director gets his punishment (in several ways depending on the ending you choose). And he deserves it, that bastard.

You can use a walkthrough to choose (one or more) preferred ending, like this one:

Keep in mind that walkthrough's contain spoilers. However, if you are stuck they help a lot.

Mar 17, 2018
Of all the eroge that were ever translated into english, this is one of the best, in my opinion. The art is awesome, some scenes are animated and there is actually a story that is enjoyable in itself, with realistic human emotions. There are no boring RPG elements, just a plain visual novel with the skip feature available, should you wish. Huge amount of choices and scenes.

If you want a good eroge visual novel that does not dwell into dark fetishes such as insane rape, monster rape, bdsm, etc... you know... this is it.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
While I agree this novel does not have very heavy things like monster rape, insane rape and so on. The bad endings in this novel can be depressing in their own way's. Even some good endings can feel a bit uncomfortable once you know what stuff is playing behind the scenes, and how it's possibly "resolved" (you don't get the real answers to that at these endings).

Anyway - It's a good VN. That's for sure.

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Nice. Another game where a weakling gets smacked around by females. Whoo. <---- SARCASM

Not for me. Makes me wonder if all asian culture is like this. Hmmm...

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes