HTML The Road to Adulthood [Development Thread]

Sergiojesus

Jan 28, 2022
View attachment 3333473

"The Road to adulthood" is my new game project that I am working on and I want to implement all my ideas that I did not succeed in previous games.
The main tasks that I set before developing this game are to solve the acute problems of my previous games, such as plot presentation, character dialogues.

Since all my games are created as a hobby, don't expect a new version to be released every week or month like in other games.

Reminders: my games are completely free, they do not have any paid content versions are released when they are ready to update after testing and checking for performance.

About the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay

Questions about the translation of the game

Screenshots

View attachment 3333554 View attachment 3333555 View attachment 3333556 View attachment 3333557 View attachment 3333558 View attachment 3333559 View attachment 3333560 View attachment 3333561

View attachment 3333562 View attachment 3333563 View attachment 3333564 View attachment 3333565 View attachment 3333566 View attachment 3333568 View attachment 3333569 View attachment 3333571

How to download the game

Note: If you want to download the game, and since it's more efficient for me, I Kindly ask you to send me a private message, to with i will respond by giving you a link of the current version of the game, when I am online on the site.

BE AWARE: Any demand for getting a link of the game, in the comment area will be IGNORED , as i consider it, being a commenting section, nothing more.
Hi, cqn i have the link to the game. Thanks

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
im realy curious about the game .. but if its not in english .. i dont see the point

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
im realy curious about the game .. but if its not in english .. i dont see the point
If you don't like that there is no English in the game, no one forces you, the door is there ->

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
i know .. but it does not translate corectly every time.. but its briddgett B as the mom .. hmmm

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
i know .. but it does not translate corectly every time.. but its briddgett B as the mom .. hmmm
First, read the topic header. Especially this point.

Yes, it may be an excuse for many not to play this game, and I understand them, but there is a reason for my decision.
The obvious reason is that I do not know English at the level of conveying my thoughts of ideas through text so that it does not bring pain to the reader.

The reason is not obvious, I am not trying to make money on my project or use it as commerce, I am creating a game for pleasure and I want the workflow to bring the same effect.

But realizing that there are people who want to try the game and do not know Russian. So I made a couple of compromises, such as choosing a game engine and writing text in the game.
The engine that the game uses allows you to easily perform machine translation right in the game (just right-click on the page and select translate the page into your native language). The text that is written for the game and the dialogues for it do not use complex words of my language, which simplifies the operation of this function.

Therefore, if you have a desire to try the game, do not worry, you can safely play and understand it.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Dear players, now everyone has the opportunity to try the new version of the game 0.0.6.

logopanels.jpg

But remember that this is a beta version of a new update, it may contain errors and other minor flaws that I have not yet been able to fix. Therefore, if you do not want to spoil your impression of the new update, I recommend waiting for the release build.

For those who can't wait to try the new version, we indicate in our messages to me which version you want to try or play, it doesn't matter ;)

Let's see what is available in the test version.

- A redesigned prologue of the game.

- Recycling most of the text into games.

- A small portion of new content.

I will finish with this, I hope to release an update release assembly soon, unless of course the plans are changed. Have a nice day to everyone ;)

Last edited: