HTML The Road to Adulthood [Development Thread]

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for sending this! Heres a quick review.

So far Its great, with a good amount of content (especially for the mother). The whole game is in russian, so you have to use something like chrome to translate to english. To be honest it does a pretty good job, better than some games official translations. However this sometimes breaks links and no images/videos show up, but if you regularly save and just reload the html to a save before this happened it usually fixes the problem. Hopefully there will be english added by someone at some point when its released.

The love/corruption stats for women are not shown in game, which is a bit annoying as some events are tied to specific stat requirements. The only way I have found to see how much you have with women is by using the console and sugarcube.

It's not always clear what to do next . The guide helps with where to go, but it doesnt include the side characters and such. I can only guess that they will be added to the guide eventually. Overall its great and I do hope you keep developing it.

You should post it officially as it has plenty of content for a first release!

Best of luck to you and when there is a new build please send it through id be happy to try it out!

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks for sending this! Heres a quick review.

So far Its great, with a good amount of content (especially for the mother). The whole game is in russian, so you have to use something like chrome to translate to english. To be honest it does a pretty good job, better than some games official translations. However this sometimes breaks links and no images/videos show up, but if you regularly save and just reload the html to a save before this happened it usually fixes the problem. Hopefully there will be english added by someone at some point when its released.

The love/corruption stats for women are not shown in game, which is a bit annoying as some events are tied to specific stat requirements. The only way I have found to see how much you have with women is by using the console and sugarcube.

It's not always clear what to do next . The guide helps with where to go, but it doesnt include the side characters and such. I can only guess that they will be added to the guide eventually. Overall its great and I do hope you keep developing it.

You should post it officially as it has plenty of content for a first release!

Best of luck to you and when there is a new build please send it through id be happy to try it out!
Thanks for the good feedback, here are my answers to your comment.

As for the English version, this is a question that I will immediately upset many, I will not do the translation. I have no knowledge of English, I already wrote this in a post in the topic header.

As for the characters in the game, that is, the main characters that will have a lot of content when updates are released and there are small characters (secret). I discussed this issue with a colleague for a long time about whether to add secret characters to the manual or not, but in the end decided to leave my option, not to add them there.

As for lust points, there is only one character in the game, this is the mother of the main character. The other characters of their development will have a slightly different structure of development of the relationship with them.

As for the official release on the site, it is too difficult here, the site requires an English version, there are no versions of this in the game. Anyway, this game is created as a hobby for entertainment and earnings, I don't need a lot of advertising ;)

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Hy Everyone, I'm just here to inform you, that, upon the growing interrest for his game, Feyschek have decided to Stop sending the game when asked , in this comment area.

If you want to have the link to the current version, please send him a Private message, by clicking on his profil and start a conversation.

You can still comment the game here but you are new, please be kind to send him a private request.

As for those having any bug or problems of translation, Google Chrome do the work perfectly ;).

Thanks to you a lot for the interrest in the game.

Advisor of the TRTA
Smokrader

Last edited:

lucas631

Dec 17, 2023
Hy Everyone, I'm just here to inform you, that, upon the growing interrest for his game, Feyschek have decided to Stop sending the game when asked , in this comment area.

If you want to have the link to the current version, please send him a Private message.

You can still comment the game here but you are new, please be kind to send him a private request.

As for those having any bug or problems of translation, Google Chrome do the work perfectly ;).

Thanks to you a lot for the interrest in the game.

Advisor of the TRTA
Smokrader
i cant send mensage, you can help me?

Aug 16, 2020
Only seen the first few pages in the game, but I saw 2 characters in the game files played by the same actress. Are the mother and Veronica 2 different characters (twins, maybe?), or the same one but with different file folders for some reason?

Aug 16, 2020
Noticed a line in the start where you are called both the default name and the custom name. (my custom name was JimBob)

Isabel
Well, in a way you are right JimBob , I have a different specialty, but still I have some experience in this field. Well, the main reason is that your mother wanted me to become your doctor. That's why I'm here, Sergei.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Only seen the first few pages in the game, but I saw 2 characters in the game files played by the same actress. Are the mother and Veronica 2 different characters (twins, maybe?), or the same one but with different file folders for some reason?
well i don't want to spoil but yes, they are twins

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Noticed a line in the start where you are called both the default name and the custom name. (my custom name was JimBob)

Isabel
Well, in a way you are right JimBob , I have a different specialty, but still I have some experience in this field. Well, the main reason is that your mother wanted me to become your doctor. That's why I'm here, Sergei.
ok thanks i will notice Feys ;)