HTML The Road to Adulthood [Development Thread]

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
is there english version or just russian ?
Have you read the descriptions of the whole game? There will be an answer to your question. But if you are too lazy to read, then yes there is no English version, the current is Russian.

Because I'm not trying to make money from this game and send it to the masses, so I'm not trying to translate it into another language.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
xan86
I am currently working on the final version of update 0.0.6.

These are the changes that we managed to make during this time, although there were more of them.

unknown_2024.04.12-14.49_1.png unknown_2024.04.12-14.49.png unknown_2024.04.12-14.49_2.png

Yes, we have slightly redesigned the visual style of the game, because the old one seemed too boring to us :) New content has also been added to the game, but we haven't done the main task on this update yet.

I can't say about the release date of the new update or the final version 0.0.6. Because after I finish working on this update, I want to take a short break, I spent too much effort on this update.

Reactions: divi-dead

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Looks very good! Can I get the download?
Write me a message or go to my discord, I will give you a role and you can download the game from where there is a download link

Aug 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger the new scenes with Angelica and Veronica? Do they require the character's stats t be a certain amount, or are they just set to start at random?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger the new scenes with Angelica and Veronica? Do they require the character's stats t be a certain amount, or are they just set to start at random?
Hi.

There are no new scenes with them, you can go to the folder and see what scenes they have in the game.

Aug 16, 2020
Hi.

There are no new scenes with them, you can go to the folder and see what scenes they have in the game.
The Angelica home sex scenes, and the Veronica event 2 and event 2 sex scenes are not in the files for version 0.0.5, but are in the files for 0.0.6. So they must be new for that version.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The Angelica home sex scenes, and the Veronica event 2 and event 2 sex scenes are not in the files for version 0.0.5, but are in the files for 0.0.6. So they must be new for that version.
I understood everything about which Angelica you are talking about :) I was thinking about another character)

Yes, to start 2 new events, you need to go to a meeting with her every Friday until she invites you for a walk with her, after this event you will have 2 new sex options with her.

Veronica yes, I agree that the game files have its content and even the engine already has passages for its event, they are just not connected to the game, they will be available in the final versions of updates.

Aug 16, 2020
I understood everything about which Angelica you are talking about :) I was thinking about another character)

Yes, to start 2 new events, you need to go to a meeting with her every Friday until she invites you for a walk with her, after this event you will have 2 new sex options with her.

Veronica yes, I agree that the game files have its content and even the engine already has passages for its event, they are just not connected to the game, they will be available in the final versions of updates.
Thanks.