• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Same here
I just played it and all the images worked fine even if the floating time of day did get in the way of the text once or twice.

So if you're having issues with any HTML game, please include screen shot and browser used.

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
couple of issues/questions

- ask wife to show you her ass : is there a way to get her to say yes without using the cheat ? Can't seem to trigger it. As a gamer feels lame to just trigger it by a cheat, would be better to have a way in game to convince her.

-ask wife to have sex with you : after you get the tavern it seems broken. You ask and there is no response, nothing. At least when you ask to see her ass she says no. I don't know if it is a bug, but there should be a response, whatever it may be.

-Only once i triggered the scene where she unlocks the chastity to have sex with you. Feels way too rare (ya i guess she is rarely a wife to you).

-The image used are awesome, but too few. It's not about having more content, I'm sure it will come. It's about the content and events already in game, it needs a better ratio images/line of text. Would love animations also, but maybe too hard to create.

-The writting in third person for Peter, I think it would be better if written in first person. Peter is my avatar, would prefer to read 'I and You'' when refering to the mc

-Suggestion : would like more scenes/interactions with mc and wife. Perhaps mc could clean his wife after she works so hard...

Anyway great game please continue to update

Reactions: MeMonky
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes