• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Ok So Prison content is the end for fem route got it.
But I've seen Black fuck named video in MC fem folder, so is it not implemented yet?
Not yet, it will be when I release the prison update.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Still following this game, loving the art.. but its in a.. weird place so far. Like..

The point of view sort've switches. One moment we're the MC, doing things, seeing things, being teased with some description where we (the player) get 'something's wrong' (that somehow the MC is oblivious too.. NRE can be like that though damn, this MC just got hit with the stupid-stick something fierce). But then suddenly we change to third person narration of ".. and the MC doesn't realize that she is like.. Totally cheating on him, wink wink".

The pace feels kinda rushed. Not like 'just getting to the action', that's fine and hot. But like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its.. jarring. Has the MC been cursed already and we find out later? Is that why he's acting so freaking weird?

And the pacing.. all those images... it feels like you're supposed to be interacting with a bunch of stuff, but really you're just supposed to go to like.. 3 locations where stuff happens. All the rest is just click-for-nothing.

I... I will keep watching but.. yea...

yearhyearh

May 10, 2017
please drop the ai text, maybe use it for a rough structure on how you wanna approach a scene/plot, but for gods sake rewrite it in a way that doesn't meander so horrifically and sounds so pretentious and dramatic.
(if you're not using ai for the text.. well the sentiment stands, there's a lot of dramatic lines but very little substance, please shorten that up or at least have the dialogue actually progress the conversation rather than being a collection of grand statements stacked together)

nooook1

May 2, 2022
I prefer to play games on Android, any guidance on how I can do that? I'm usually skeptical of downloading things so I liked visiting this one on browser... not sure how to now that it's gone from web version and out of date

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
I prefer to play games on Android, any guidance on how I can do that? I'm usually skeptical of downloading things so I liked visiting this one on browser... not sure how to now that it's gone from web version and out of date
I think a lot of people play HTML games on mobile with JoiPlay

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes